Vappo - Shipping issue : STEELRAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.

STEELRAIN

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Company name
Vappo​
Date of your initial complaint to the supplier.
19 February 2014​
How did you contact the supplier
Website ticket system​
Ticket number (if you were issued one)
-​
General nature of complaint
Shipping​
Briefly describe your problem or issue
I paid for 1-2 day shipping over a week ago and have yet to get my products. when i contacted them and asked for the tracking number they said that it wasnt need for me to have. When i then contacted them again the told me it would take 2 weeks regardless of paying for 1-2 day shipping. I asked for a refund and now they wont respond to me nor refund me. This company while based in the US is a china company domain held by godaddy and it also has multiple other tech companies attached to it with no REAL way to contact a person. Be ware of this site. I am now out over $100.​

STEELRAIN

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
UPDATE:::

Just received a response from VAPPO stating that my package is stuck in custom (interesting place for a US company to get their items stuck at) and that they will (we will see) refund part of my postage eventually.

With that being said, definitely not a trust worthy site. Advertise as a US company but in reality they are based in China. The only US part they have is their site is hosted by godaddy.com

google vappo and you can check their IP and then cross check that in google and see what they are about. multiple other tech companies with same IP and shadow Ph #.

I will re-post once and if my items arrive and i get my refund. I hope I do and I hope they are like fasttech which has issues shipping batteries thru customs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread