e juice review

Discussion in 'General E-Liquid Reviews' started by the situation, Aug 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. the situation

the situation Full Member

Aug 22, 2010
    So i ordered from, i ordered mt.dewey, mango, cotton candy, pineapple, and root beer float. When i got my order they threw in an extra bottle of mango for free. All were 11 mg.

Mt. Dewey- the taste was pretty good. The vapor production is really good. Throat hit was decent.
    Over all: Taste=7 Vapor Production= 9 Throat hit= 6

Mango- the taste....there really was no taste at ALL!!! Now i know why they threw in a free one, Vapor production was really good, throat hit was ok
    over all: Taste= 0 Vapor production= 9 Throat hit=5

Cotton Candy- the taste was pretty good, really sweet. The vapor production is good, the throat hit the best of the ones i bought
    Over all: Taste: 7 Vapor production: 9 Throat it=8

Pineapple- the taste is really good, great fruit flavoring. The vapor production is ok, the throat hot is ok.
    Over all: Taste: 8 Vapor production: 7 Throat hit= 7

Root Beer Float- The taste is really good, this is a very thick e juice! The vapor production is very good. The throat hit is very good.
    Over all: Taste: 9 Vapor Production: 8 Throat hit: 9

So all in all the juices were great EXCEPT for Mango:mad:, that juice was terrible. But the rest i would buy again!
    Happy vaping!!! :toast:
  2. EricB

EricB Super Member ECF Veteran

Oct 29, 2010
    South Florida
    Dude, did you get the memo from Vapure this week ? I did :D You can't beat the clearance prices for the overstocked items. The clearance is on until the 19th or until stock runs out.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.