VAPURE - Southern California Retail Store -INFO, SALES - Oceanside *OFFICIAL THREAD*

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveM

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 23, 2011
oceanside. ca
www.vapure.com
Ordered a DCA from you guys Thursday, hopefully it's here today or tomorrow. Does it come with a drip tip? And if not is it 501 size drip tip?
Awesome i hope you enjoy :) it does not come with a drip tip and does use 510 drip tips. its a new product so let me know if theres any problems or call the mission valley store

SteveM

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 23, 2011
oceanside. ca
www.vapure.com
Hey Steve - Quick question about the DCA. Is it Stainless Steel or aluminum? I will be by, hopefully tonight, to pick one up, along with a couple of SR 306s (unless you have some HR). I popped my last io6 atty this morning, and tankin' it is killing me! Have a great day!
:toast:

hey calsax :) thank you, unfortunately i missed your visit :( im not sure if kevin cleared everything up but ill shoot you a pm

Mainspring

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2012
SoCal
I've been shopping at your mission valley location for over a year now.

always good service.

just a suggestion... if you guys are going to run specials and contests, it should be for all the locations.
little strange to run at one location and not the others...

anyway, good luck at your new store in oceanside. :)

SteveM

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 23, 2011
oceanside. ca
www.vapure.com
I've been shopping at your mission valley location for over a year now.

always good service.

just a suggestion... if you guys are going to run specials and contests, it should be for all the locations.
little strange to run at one location and not the others...

anyway, good luck at your new store in oceanside. :)

Awesome im glad youre happy :)

I am trying to stimulate business for the new store so thats why its usually just for oceanside but i will start posting contests/sales for the mission valley location as well soon.

thanks for the suggestion :)

SteveM

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 23, 2011
oceanside. ca
www.vapure.com
hey ECF! quick update

new products in stock:

-Lambo Stainless Steel variable voltage device $88.95, 2 sizes available in 18650 and 18350 batteries. kit includes 2 batteries and charger. Not on website yet

-66 Nova (ViVi Nova) tank system, $16.95, kit includes tank system and 3 replaceable atomizers, stocked and working great! we have a comprehensive users guide available upon request if theres troubles with it. also available for purchase, replacement metal tubes in 4 different colors. Not on website yet

-306 DCA $26,95 in store, $24.95 online price. made out of aluminum. Kit includes 1 sleeve and 1 cup. Different Sleeve sizes are available, we will contact you after receiving your order to find the correct size, or if you purchase a 306 atomizer from us we will send you an appropriately sized sleeve! Just make a note on the check out page. Standard 510 drip tips will work with these

New yummy flavors! :)
-Blackberry Dry Blend
-Pinealope
-Black Cherry
-Cherry Cordial
-Merlot
-Caramel Apple Pop
-German Chocolate Coffee

Last edited:

SteveM

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 23, 2011
oceanside. ca
www.vapure.com
awesome.

been looking for a SS LT without the dang ugly logos that's usually on 'em...

might pick up one of those from you guys soon. do you guys sell just the tube? got bunch of batts and multiple chargers already...

thanks.

We do sell the tube by itself but ill have to get back to you on the price.

you're welcome :)

SteveM

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 23, 2011
oceanside. ca
www.vapure.com
Hey Steve - Quick question about the DCA. Is it Stainless Steel or aluminum? I will be by, hopefully tonight, to pick one up, along with a couple of SR 306s (unless you have some HR). I popped my last io6 atty this morning, and tankin' it is killing me! Have a great day!
:toast:
The DCA is aluminum

SteveM

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 23, 2011
oceanside. ca
www.vapure.com
xxx.jpg
For all the ego users, we got plenty of saturns in stock :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread