Variable Mod Suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

MassVoid

Aug 23, 2015
Hey EGC I've been vaping since around March and I think it's about time to get a new mod and another rda.
Right now i have a eleaf Istick 50w Freakshow Rda @.6 ohms And a High Voltage Matrix tank.
It seams like every day a new mod is released so its kinda hard for me to pull the trigger on one.
So ive been looking at the istick 40wtc 100w or a sigelei75tc , 150tc also a bunch of other ones i cant remember of the top of my head. I've also been thinking about getting a couple RDAs just got 26, 28, and 32g kanthal and have a Marquis clone otw. So and suggestions on a couple of mods and rda to check out would be helpful.
Thanks for your time.

MassVoid

Aug 23, 2015
More power, durability, 05 -.1 ohm minimum(maybe1.5), and maybe Temp control i have yet to try one with it but it seems like it could be a good feature to have. MY itsick ohms jump up and down whenever i vape and shuts off sometimes. I like the D2 looks like it would be a good mod to have while im working or am out. Any recommendations on a long lasting battery and a high power one(i was looking at Samsung 25R).
Anyone here have iPV D2 ?

MassVoid

Aug 23, 2015
My current coils Three 32g twisted @ .7

Attachments

• 32.png
    32.png
    625.4 KB · Views: 19

JohnnyKay

Jun 19, 2015
Personally, I love my Sigelei 75W. It was a great investment. I picked mine up, around a month ago for $70. It's my third regulated mod. I started with a SMOK XPro M65, which suffered a tragic death. And an iPV Mini 2 (70W).
I used to rock a Marquis RDA, and they're great atties. They kill it on flavor; however, building on it - paired with the janky o-rings on the drip tip connector - proved to be such a nuisance that I simply stopping wanting to use it. As far as other flavor atties go, I love the Rogue (especially, when using 26g kanthal wrapped on a 1.3mm bit). The Derringer can be decent-good for TC builds with Ni200. And I'm currently using a Hobo V2. The Hobo is solid for any flavor, in my opinion. I've done a Ni200 build in it, but am currently just using up some spare kanthal, and having fun with my builds.

Hope I helped some,
Johnny

stalkster

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2015
FL
Id get a nice dual 18650 mod. sigelei 150tc or IPV3 LI / LI VR. It will save you from wanting to upgrade all the time, and are durable.
It's hard to beat top air flow rda's atm imo unless your just looking for cloud chasing. Aeolus, Vector, Sapor.
I still haven't found a better tank building wise other then the zephyrus, if you want to make contact coils, clapton or quad vertical coils. Never leaked, no dry hits, lots of air flow.
Samsung 25r's are my personal preference when it comes to batterys.

stalkster

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2015
FL
Thanks for the info so im thinking IPV3 Li or VR Edition 200W Carbon Fiber or the Sigelei 150w TC. What difference does the ipv3 have vs the ipv4? Wow for the price really cant go wrong buying a
Zephyrus.
IPV3 LI / VR is more solid, 200watts all aluminium vs ipv4 120watts plastic sleeve on battery door nook and grannys for ejuice to seep in. Some pics I posted on another thread.
2yke6v6.jpg

2nguezo.jpg

kyle dunn

Aug 28, 2015
Hey EGC I've been vaping since around March and I think it's about time to get a new mod and another rda.
Right now i have a Eleaf Istick 50w Freakshow Rda @.6 ohms And a High Voltage Matrix Tank.
It seams like every day a new mod is released so its kinda hard for me to pull the trigger on one.
So ive been looking at the istick 40wtc 100w or a sigelei75tc , 150tc also a bunch of other ones i cant remember of the top of my head. I've also been thinking about getting a couple RDAs just got 26, 28, and 32g kanthal and have a Marquis clone otw. So and suggestions on a couple of mods and rda to check out would be helpful.
Thanks for your time.
Check out the tugboat rda very good flavour and vape and as for mods the best i have seemed to find is the sigelie 150w mod

kyle dunn

Aug 28, 2015
So my istick kicked the bucket yesterday so i have ti pick one now.
AW. . . . im thinking the ipv3 li. . . . . but i like the seg 150w tc aswell.. . .
Hopfully one of the shops around will let me try them. On the note do they shops in your guys area have huge markups? they're asking 120 for the ipv3 li and 130 for the seg 150tc.
Only show near me isnt very good tbf its more for begineers so i have yo order alot of my stuff but if i travel abit i have a totally wicked close enough to go which is amazing for liquids

pramonn

Apr 4, 2014
Bangkok
Im not a fan of TC so istick 100w sound interesting for me, regulate dual paraell mod with usb charing.
Or sigelei 150W. I do own 100W, its work good and reliable.
For new atty beside how its look, I would looking in the details of the desk such as
how many pole, how deep juice well, how big is post hole.
I like atty that look good and have enough room + easy to work on building coils.
Yup...It seems like every day a new mod and atty is released so takes your time hope you find what you like. :) :) :)

Ellen Dunsmore

Sep 4, 2015
For the price you can't beat Tesla, I was sooooo close to pulling the trigger on a wooden tc Tesla a month ago, but I went the regulated Hexohm route, which you can't beat if you want to spend that kind of money. I use a freakshow rda or a Tugboat rda, or just various subohm tanks at work. The freakshow I love, but have heard that for flavor Deranged (?spelling) is the way to go. Or you could go the mechanical route, I have yet to do that but will shortly I'm sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread