variety

Status
Not open for further replies.

the dog

ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2016
I'm just curious ! I'm wondering if most people vape the same ejuice all day or you switch every day ,I guess for me still having a hard time to settle on a regular vape for lack of better word . I guess I'm all or nothing type I find a flavor I really like and maybe I go to heavy on it and get tired of it then start looking for something else . I'm from a small place so no vape shop so I wait till I go out of town and of course the internet but can't try anything so I get overwhelm with labels colors flavor when I look at stuff online or in a shop, so I buy this and that only to find out I like it too much and I should of bought more or I just wasted 20$ on a bottle I can't stand is there people like me out there or maybe I should check myself in somewhere because can't stand going out of town with me because I looking for vapeshop like a junkie , or time to educated myself on how to make my own. Looking forward to your responses thank you

Fozzy71

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2016
8 Mile + 2.5
Time to learn DIY and save some money on juice. I have 5 or 6 different flavors on different mods on my desk I rotate throughout the day and 15+ different flavors I am testing/steeping in the basement. I also have countless recipes saved in my recipe calculator I want to try now that I have a good supply of flavors on hand.

Reactions: 28if

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Variety is the spice of life. :)

I've never settled on a particular flavor. The search for the All Day Vape that new vapors complain about never enters my mind. I've had a few favorites, mind you. But I've never had a flavor that I vaped consistanly and exclusively.

I believe that if you vape the same flavor exclusively, you are more likely to develop "vapor's tongue". I've had that condition a few times over the last few years vaping, and I can generally link it to when I was using a particular flavor for a length of time.

I've always found it to be ironic, that I probably smoked the same brand of cigarettes for at least 20 years, yet now that I am vaping I will vape up to six different flavors in a week's time. I liken vaping to a journey: not only for the best setup in gear, but also the best flavors that I can find.

About a year into vaping, I had up to 20 different cartotanks, all filled with a different flavor. This was before there were any vape shops. All shopping was done online by product descriptions, which were not all that reliable.

When my sister began vaping a year ago, every couple of weeks we participated in what we called Vape Wednesday. My nephew, sister, and myself would travel out of town to neighboring vape shops to try new flavors at their sample bar.

Reactions: 28if

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 2, 2013
BC Canada
Wasting 20 bucks is a drop in the bucket to the amount of cash wasted by some with me included. I spent almost 2 years buying commercial tobacco vapes that most of which were YUK, sickening or oversweet. I had shelves of half vaped jugs and lots of full jugs that I didn't like the smell of. I never really found a tobac I would reorder. It wasn't until I began to DIY that I found a taste I likes and have stuck with it for a year and half, it may have many variations but the base taste is there.
My wife on the other hand only vapes 1 flavor and she has for the last 3 years of us vaping so I'm glad I didn't have to put out also searching for a juice that she liked.
All I can say is going DIY, next to rebuilding was one of the best vape decisions one can make to become self sufficient and have a great vape experience. Don't sell yourself short thinking DIY is hard, its only as difficult as your willing to make it.

Reactions: Kittyariel

Dubminer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 10, 2016
I'm just curious ! I'm wondering if most people vape the same ejuice all day or you switch every day ,I guess for me still having a hard time to settle on a regular vape for lack of better word . I guess I'm all or nothing type I find a flavor I really like and maybe I go to heavy on it and get tired of it then start looking for something else . I'm from a small place so no vape shop so I wait till I go out of town and of course the internet but can't try anything so I get overwhelm with labels colors flavor when I look at stuff online or in a shop, so I buy this and that only to find out I like it too much and I should of bought more or I just wasted 20$ on a bottle I can't stand is there people like me out there or maybe I should check myself in somewhere because can't stand going out of town with me because I looking for vapeshop like a junkie , or time to educated myself on how to make my own. Looking forward to your responses thank you
I make my own juice.Vaped the same flavor all day every day for 6 months.I never get fed up of it at all.I did make a batch yesterday and made an new flavor as well to try.

Reactions: Foggy Road

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
For more than 2 years when I first started vaping, 99% of the time...I vaped the same 2 eliquids I was buying online from a city nearby. I loved them, and just rotated those 2 during the day. Never got tired of them, nor got vaper's tongue. Only time I vaped something different, was when a friend and I would visit some vape shops and test a few there every now and then.

Then came the urge to learn DIY, and I loved making my own. Then, 6 months later the FDA deeming garbage hit the fan. I never vape just 2 eliquids all day like I used to. Now, it's about 4-5 different ones each day. I LOVE making a variety to use whenever I want to, and as much as I want to...for pennies compared to ready-made eliquid.

Frenchfry1942

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2014
Vaping different flavors is part of the enjoyment of vaping for me. I do about 4-5 each day. Sometimes because I am in a hurry and need a full tank going out the door, but I do get tired of the same flavor very quickly. Also, the occasional wick will need replaced.

DIY takes some time each day, too. I probably average two hours a day with more being on the weekend. Football is on today, so I will be doing both. An enjoyable time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread