• IMG_3878__71587.1443493967.600.600.png
    IMG_3878__71587.1443493967.600.600.png
    205.1 KB · Views: 303
Reactions: TheWestPole

Vapin Dave

ECF Veteran
Sep 9, 2015
California
I thought I would like the mini clone better than the full sized myself. I would think the smaller chamber would have better flavor.
It does, at least with the juices I have tried although I do not have the same build in both at the moment, the mini brings out the flavor more to me in all the juices I have tried so far.
The little cut out tab catches easier too so it locks in place way better than the original Tobeco clone and the top cap sits flush on your mod unlike the full sized where there is a gap between the bottom of the top cap and the bottom of the main piece / build deck.

Reactions: jmercury1

ThunderDan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2014
MD
It does, at least with the juices I have tried although I do not have the same build in both at the moment, the mini brings out the flavor more to me in all the juices I have tried so far.
The little cut out tab catches easier too so it locks in place way better than the original Tobeco clone and the top cap sits flush on your mod unlike the full sized where there is a gap between the bottom of the top cap and the bottom of the main piece / build deck.
I think I'll have to order one up.

Vapin Dave

ECF Veteran
Sep 9, 2015
California
Also, the drip tip it comes with is a little bigger in diameter, but it tapers in the middle just a little probably to prevent splashback. It doesn't slow down air flow at all though. And the 2 drip tips are not interchangeable between the 2. Oh, the mini also comes with a bottom feeding pin which the full sized did not.
Oh, last thing (I think) is that the airflow part that turns is now stiffer and it doesnt leak in between that part and the other part of the top cap that it screws into if that makes sense?

Last edited:
Reactions: jmercury1

ThunderDan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2014
MD
Also, the delrin drip tip it comes with is a little bigger in diameter, but it tapers in the middle just a little probably to prevent splashback. It doesn't slow down air flow at all though. And the 2 drip tips are not interchangeable between the 2. Oh, the mini also comes with a bottom feeding pin which the full sized did not.
Oh, last thing (I think) is that the airflow part that turns is now stiffer and it doesnt leak in between that part and the other part of the top cap that it screws into if that makes sense?
Nice, sounds like I'll dig it.

Having a black tobeco full size, that does make sense.

Vapor Haze

Oct 4, 2015
I got a mini with the splatter design and I will agree on the flavor. I can't say it beats my dark horse clone on cloud production though. The post set up on the velocity and the mini is what brought me to getting it. Its probably one of the easiest RDA's to build on that I've seen.

Also, I don't think you can consider the mini a clone? I don't think there is an "authentic" mini velocity.

ThunderDan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2014
MD
Are they shipping the Mini with the bottom feed pin, like the full size?
The tobeco full size does not come with a bottom feed pin. Apparently the mini does though, so yes (in that it comes with the bottom feed pin), but no (not like the full size because it didn't).

Reactions: puffon

Marc411

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2014
Windy City
Last edited:

Highwayman1224

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member