Not open for further replies.

ThunderDan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2014
MD
I only use the bottom holes for air

That's what i do too.I've tried it with both open,but it is too airy for me that way.
Same here, and generally I don't even have the bottom fully open. For me, with the indirect airholes open, even slightly, its just too airy, and kills the flavor. Maybe if I were running larger coils and higher watts it would be useful.

Reactions: jcash74

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
Same here, and generally I don't even have the bottom fully open. For me, with the indirect airholes open, even slightly, its just too airy, and kills the flavor. Maybe if I were running larger coils and higher watts it would be useful.
Yeah,i don't open them fully either,i think mine are just over half open,otherwise the flavor starts to get muted.The only time i open them any farther is if i'm just screwing around and want to blow some bigger clouds haha.

Reactions: jcash74

ThunderDan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2014
MD
I just picked one up for 12,- usd and am pretty happy with my purchase. The build deck is nice and with dual claptons at 60 watts and restrictive airflow the flavour is good. This would not be my first choice for flavour but for those kind of builds it's great...
Yeah, I agree, I couldn't put this in the 'flavor chaser' rda category by no means, but it can do OK for what it is, and what it is is dead simple to build on.

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
Hey guys, how is the Velocity mini clone for a tootle puffer? I use single coils between 1.3 and 1.5Ω. I'd like to get one for a Reos. Like to pick one up if eciggity gets a sale going over the Xmas holiday.
I haven't built mine with a single coil,but i would say it should be fine,you can close the airflow down to almost nothing,so you should be fine.

thekraut

ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2014
Hamburg, Germany
Hey guys, how is the Velocity mini clone for a tootle puffer? I use single coils between 1.3 and 1.5Ω. I'd like to get one for a Reos. Like to pick one up if eciggity gets a sale going over the Xmas holiday.

It does not tootle! This is a massive open draw atty! I would suggest the Hobo V3.1 for tootling if you want that kind of deck!

Reactions: oplholik

izen

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2013
Northeast
No problem. You have an infinite amount of air flow adjustment from closed to insanely open. Vapenw dot com typically has the best prices on the Tobeco Velocity clones (mini & full sized). The deck is some kind of wonderful, it'll work for everyone. Even you TP's.

Reactions: Vapin Dave

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada
Are you guys purchasing these from fasttech? Just to clarify as I never bought a clone before and wanting too.

Sent from my D6653 using Tapatalk
Got mine from a local B&M.... Who got it from Fasttech.

I love it. It is a great RDA. I am a RBA newbie, but I like it more than my CLT2 or Twistes Messes so far. Much better airflow options IME.

Will626

Jan 8, 2016
Sydney
Got mine from a local B&M.... Who got it from Fasttech.

I love it. It is a great RDA. I am a RBA newbie, but I like it more than my CLT2 or Twistes Messes so far. Much better airflow options IME.
Same as I am a newbie to Rba and don't want to break or mess up on one if I pay $90

But thanks for the help and @Tol tobeco they make clones? Of their own products?

Sent from my D6653 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread