RDA Velocity Mini (clone?) by Tobeco

Status
Not open for further replies.

AC81

ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2015
Connecticut
I know this thread is old, but I've been thinking about getting the mini. I had a Troll as my backup rda but its just too big to carry around on my mods. I use the REMentry most of the time as it is a simple, nice, versatile atty. But this thing seems to get great reviews. Nobody has problems with Leakage with the Tobeco? I have to watch a Youtube video to see how the airflow works, usually bottom fed airflow (like the Freakshow) have some leakage problems if you get lazy with your dripping and don't pay attention.

Reactions: Vapin Dave

Vapin Dave

ECF Veteran
Sep 9, 2015
California
I know this thread is old, but I've been thinking about getting the mini. I had a Troll as my backup RDA but its just too big to carry around on my mods. I use the REMentry most of the time as it is a simple, nice, versatile atty. But this thing seems to get great reviews. Nobody has problems with Leakage with the Tobeco? I have to watch a Youtube video to see how the airflow works, usually bottom fed airflow (like the Freakshow) have some leakage problems if you get lazy with your dripping and don't pay attention.
The velocity mini by tobeco does not have bottom airflow but it doesnt leak either unless you overdrip of course. It seems to hold a little less liquid than the full sized tobeco velocity though.

Reactions: Tol

AC81

ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2015
Connecticut
Thanks, yeah it seems like a solid atty. They are like $20 with shipping so its worth a shot. I like the 2 post design, I guess I will play with the airflow when I have it in front of me. When you get a good atty you like and can use forever, it cuts down on the crazy amount of money we vapers spend on the plethora of new stuff that comes out every month. I love my REMentry, even though its a "beginner's" atty, its got nice big post holes, its small, and barely ever leaks, simple cyclops airflow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread