RDA Velocity V2 (squonking)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sed8op8

ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2016
_Anyone squonkng on a v2? Just getting into it and I love it! About to start playing around with alot of builds and stuff. I have my v2 on a Kanger Dripbox right now.
I only have the tobeco velocity v2 and the BF pin is giving me à super freaking hard time I can't seem to squeeze juice through it nor get it to fire in my dripbox. However it works fine on every other mod I own with the bf pin hmmm

Vapedots

Multiple ID Suspension
Jun 13, 2016
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier

McAnythingReally

ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2015
Albany, NY
I only have the tobeco velocity v2 and the BF pin is giving me à super freaking hard time I can't seem to squeeze juice through it nor get it to fire in my dripbox. However it works fine on every other mod I own with the bf pin hmmm
Did you remove the small grub screw that is inside of the 510 on the Velocity? I know a number came with a grub screw in the 510 to allow it to be used as a regular dripper. Removing that will allow you to squonk through it like normal. Its one of those things that I know a number of people didnt even know was there from the factory.

coreyoli

Oct 5, 2014
Did you remove the small grub screw that is inside of the 510 on the Velocity? I know a number came with a grub screw in the 510 to allow it to be used as a regular dripper. Removing that will allow you to squonk through it like normal. Its one of those things that I know a number of people didnt even know was there from the factory.
Good thought but he said it works on other squanking mods.. sounds like a bad dripbox as both mine, original and 160 with amazing with that topper...

Sent from my HTC6535LVW using Tapatalk

floridagolferboi

Jun 4, 2016
I actually had the same exact problem.....don't exactly know why it wasn't working either....gave me a good enough reason to pick up a REO :)

MicheleLynnBass

Aug 5, 2016

Get a Fat Daddy Vapes 510 squonking pin and replace the one that came on your velocity. Sounds like your 510 isn't long enough to make a proper connection with the mod. The 510 on the DripBox doesn't really move. If there's a big gap between the mod and the atty then the Fat Daddy Vapes 510 pin is too long and you can grind down the head of it a bit so the atty will sit right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread