Velvet Cloud Vapor - !00% Organic VG Juices

Status
Not open for further replies.

michaelhijinx

Mar 26, 2014
Oakley, CA
Velvet Cloud Vapors - They not only make 100% VG juices, but they've taken it a step further and only use all organic ingredients. This means that the strawberry flavor comes from strawberries, chocolate from chocolate, etc... Exactly what you'd expect from a company in San Francisco. They also add a little distilled water which adds some throat hit.

I received my order in 2 days (live an hour away). From them I ordered:

Mewlew's Magic Blend - "An amazing and enigmatic blend of chocolates, cream, butterscotch, doughnuts, and fudge."... It's as delicious as
it sounds without being too sweet.

Stawb-Gwab - "A rich & unique blend of Strawberry & Guava." It's my new favorite fruit blend.

Burley beard tobacco - "Our simplest simple tobacco flavor. Based on flue-cured Kentucky and Virginia tobacco leaves as a base - it
begins with grassy, fresh tobacco notes and steeps into a much thicker, densely flavored blend. This naturally
flavored tobacco e-juice will give your analog tobacco a good run for it's money in taste!"
I had been looking for a tobacco flavor that tasted good, up until now the only one I found that was decent was Sahara from Apollo, but this one is really good, the grassy note is intriguing & growing on me. Looking forward to tasting it after some steep.

Candy Bars - "
A Sweet, Thick Blend of Peanuts, Caramel, Nougat, and Chocolate." It tastes like the description.

They also threw in a sample of Caramel Swirl, which I haven't tried yet since I don't have another clean Atty @ the moment.
325678d1397374920t-whos-loving-100-vg-vcv.jpg

As for coil resistance & voltages, I have one in my nautilus with a 1.5Ω coil which needs a low voltage to not burn it... a regular ego battery works great. I have one in a tanked carto with a 2.6Ω coil which needs a higher voltage, running it @ 4.5V. The other 2 are in protank coils which work great @ regular voltages. I had read somewhere on here that they don't wick too great and that taking out part of the protank wick works great but when I tried that I had some flooding, but full wicks are working fine. One of my protank wicks was shorted, so I disassembled & rebuilt it & used sterile gauze cotton, this is the first time I've used cotton & I think I'll be doing this with all of my coil for now on. In the picture below you can see how I twisted it up to pass it through the coil, I then folded both sides over and left the excess & it is working better than a silica coil.

Hope you find this helpful, especially if you're looking to stop inhaling chemicals...

Cheers,
Michael

jackieNC

Verified Member
I have been a VCV fan for quite a while now. Their vanilla custard is my all day every day vape. I won't let that run out......ever! :vapor: I have tried many many of their flavors and still VC is my favorite. I'll just list all the ones I've tried and tell you now that the only one I didn't care for was White Beard and that's just because I don't care for tobacco flavors but I will say it's one of my boyfriend's favorites. He mixes a little menthol with it and vapes all day. ok so here's all the ones that I have tried and I haven't disliked any of them. Catherine The Grape was lacking in flavor and even with steeping for weeks and then months that didn't change. I left off that the caramel tobacco wasn't a fav other but again that's because I don't care for tobacco flavors at all!! :D

Strawb-Gwab
Candy Bar
Caramel Swirl
Campfire
Monkey Business
Night Shift **
Catherine The Grape
Vanilla Custard**:toast:***
Harvest Berry
Summer Sweet
Caramel Tobacco

VCV also sends a free sample with every single order and they must keep track of your flavor profile because they have never given me the same sample twice. Their shipping is always incredibly fast and very friendly staff! Hope this helps someone make a decision to use them or not...... IMHO..... Make that order, you won't be disappointed! :p

Kgb424

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 29, 2014
Minden Nevada
DSC00051.jpg They now added Nightshift and Summer Sweet, they told me Velvet Cloud is dropping the White Beard Tobacco, Chocolate Pudding, Candy Bar, on their website they it says, the Chocolate Pudding and Candy Bar are seasonal, so maybe the season is over, and the White Beard Tobacco might be replaced with some thing else not sure. maybe some one else on here knows, I pick up these three today, I have bought the Vanilla Custard and the Strawb Gwab, before and like them, I 'm trying Summer Sweet for the first time, I would try the Night Shift, Glazed Chocolate Donut and Creamy Coffee with light sugar, but I'm not a coffee drinker, but I still might try some, cause I like Velvet Cloud so far, its good.

Last edited:

TheGiggler64

Ultra Member
Apr 25, 2014
Louisville TN
View attachment 342748 They now added Nightshift and Summer Sweet, they told me Velvet Cloud is dropping the White Beard Tobacco, Chocolate Pudding, Candy Bar, on their website they it says, the Chocolate Pudding and Candy Bar are seasonal, so maybe the season is over, and the White Beard Tobacco might be replaced with some thing else not sure. maybe some one else on here knows, I pick up these three today, I have bought the Vanilla Custard and the Strawb Gwab, before and like them, I 'm trying Summer Sweet for the first time, I would try the Night Shift, Glazed Chocolate Donut and Creamy Coffee with light sugar, but I'm not a coffee drinker, but I still might try some, cause I like Velvet Cloud so far, its good.

You MUST try Night Shift. The coffee is non-existent. I have purchased it twice and have never got a coffee note from. But it tastes just like at chocolate glazed Krispy Kreme doughnut!!! omnomnom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread