Velvet Cloud Vapor

Status
Not open for further replies.

jhhollier

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 3, 2014
Maybe floral is a better way to describe it. *shrug* It's off-putting when combined with the chocolate doughnut-y flavor. I'm gonna try letting it breathe and steep for a few days before I try again. Harvest Berry and Thorangine don't have that floral note and are very tasty. Thorangine is the orange creamy flavor I've been looking for. About to try the Granberrie. If nothing else, I'll be ordering the Thorangine again.

Enoch777

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2013
Midwest, USA
How do they extract without PGA? I'm not an expert BY ANY STRETCH but I thought that was the quickest (commercially best) way.

Good question, perhaps I'm mistaken. I could've sworn I'd read it on their page but checking the FAQ I couldn't find a mention. Still fairly certain they do not use it. Considering they make their own nicotine extractions, TA, flavorings, etc... I don't think it's beyond the realm of reason to think they do it without alcohol. As I understand you need a fairly sophisticated lab setup and knowledge to do this stuff in the first place which is why many (or most) vendors don't instead choosing to mix with packaged extractions and flavorings from elsewhere.

It's what sets them a cut above the rest IMO.

HillaryClinton

Feb 23, 2015
NY
I got multiple ones from here in 6mg, getting 0 flavor after letting the Stawb Gawb sit for 2 weeks which is annoying since it was the one I thought I would have liked most after watching reviews about how much flavor it produces....

The Winter Spice is great, I am a big tea drinker and this really does taste like a quality chai tea, strong and spicy with a hint of tea flavor, mostly nutmeg/Cardamom/etc...

Thorangine is blah, even after two weeks, its sour and bitter, not enough sweetness, I do taste the orange though...wondering if I can sweeten it a bit somehow...

Night Shift is delicious, seriously taste like coffee and donuts.

White Beard tobacco taste pretty good also, I never smoked tobacco BUT my friend tried it and said it does taste like tobacco if you were not to burn it, nice sweetness to it also.

Nutty Cookie was my sample, I did not try it yet.

I will say though the company is great, really responsive to emails, upgraded my order and threw in samples, shipping is super fair also.

jkress

Verified Member
Dec 11, 2014
Oklahoma USA
I am so disappointed! VCV is discontining a few flavors...likely to make way for some new amazing ones...BUT one of the flavors getting the axe is ICE BEARD MENTHOL TOBACCO!! I have searched for literally like 8 months and finally found this juice and now it's going away :(
I tried to order massive just now but they are already down to only 15ml @ 3mg in this one!! So Sad....Anyone that even had and really loved this juice...have you ever found anything similiar??? HELP!!!

Bawn

ECF Veteran
Nov 18, 2011
boynton beach, FL
Got 3 juices yesterday. Taste like air. Zero flavor, especially in the caramel swirl, i dont know what the hell went wrong there. The vanilla custard just tasted like artificial vanila, zero custard flavor at all, and the vanilla was muted to hell. the melonomenon taste completely muted but what i can taste its a terrible fake artificial berry flavor, not natural at all.Waste of $60. They dont add no where near enough flavor in there juice. how they can say its artisan is beyond me. They lost my business thats for sure. Learned my lesson. AND before someone says it, no, they do not need to steep. steeping is a excuse bad juice companies tell their customers. no juice should need to steep. over the 5 years of vaping, never once has steeping changed the profile, added flavor or done anything beneficial to any juice i have ever owned. i have many other max vg juice companies like boss sauce to name one and their flavors are out standing and powerful. i dont like them all, but at least they HAVE flavor in their juice.

Last edited:

johndoe1027

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 18, 2014
NC, USA
Got 3 juices yesterday. Taste like air. Zero flavor, especially in the caramel swirl, i dont know what the hell went wrong there. The vanilla custard just tasted like artificial vanila, zero custard flavor at all, and the vanilla was muted to hell. the melonomenon taste completely muted but what i can taste its a terrible fake artificial berry flavor, not natural at all.Waste of $60. They dont add no where near enough flavor in there juice. how they can say its artisan is beyond me. They lost my business thats for sure. Learned my lesson. AND before someone says it, no, they do not need to steep. steeping is a excuse bad juice companies tell their customers. no juice should need to steep. over the 5 years of vaping, never once has steeping changed the profile, added flavor or done anything beneficial to any juice i have ever owned. i have many other max vg juice companies like boss sauce to name one and their flavors are out standing and powerful. i dont like them all, but at least they HAVE flavor in their juice.
In my experience steeping does change some juices. Some for the better and some for the worse. It killed my white beard for instance. Made it very harsh.

Contact VC and see what they say. I wish I had done so on the rotten 120ml of Thorangine I received.

Reactions: Bawn
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread