Vendor Praise - Thanks MVS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Galactic Stone

Moved On
Aug 8, 2013
I always believe in giving credit where credit is due. Unfortunately, most people use the internet to complain about things and you rarely hear anything positive. So, here goes!......

MVS rocks. I'm new to vaping (about 2 months now) and I have ordered twice from MVS. Both times they were responsive to inquiries, shipped quickly, and everything was well-packed. I run a mail-order/internet business myself and I know what kind of work goes on behind the scenes to make the customers happy. MVS is doing everything right. :)

So far, I have bought - iClear 30 tank, several replacement atomizers, and a Vision Spinner 1300. I'll be back for more.

Suggestion - there are a couple of items I would like to purchase, but MVS doesn't offer them yet.

eGo divited beauty ring - eGo Sleeve Cone - EVcigarettes.com

It's one on the far-right (D). I want one and would prefer to get it from MVS.

Also this case - Vapeonly Luxury Case Type A - Viper Vape Inc

And this - http://highdesertvapes.com/products/The-Mod-Hugger.html

Thanks MVS!

MikeG

PS - if you folks can offer these items, I will send MVS some free meteorites! :)

Last edited:
Thank you for your superior service, quick shipments and good products.. I recently got 4 Vision Spinners VV 1300Mah, 4 protanks, some extra atomizers, bottle of Ry4 30Ml, and Menthol sensation. Thinking about going with a mod either Kamry, or Vamo...reading into this... Money wise also...lol

Overall thanks for the great service!

Muggs

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2013
CT
www.advancesmart.com
I ordered a few items from MVS and forgot to add the charger for one of the batteries so I placed another order just for the battery which meant I was about to pay for shipping twice. They put everything in one box for me and waived one of the shipping charges because it was the right thing to do and they did it. I have 2 in diapers so every bit counts and they came through. Thanks a million MVS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread