Vendors that offer UPS or FedEx shipping?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheBlueAdept

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2010
Northern California
First off, please forgive me if I have posted this in the wrong forum. This seemed most appropriate for my question. I did try searching on this but could not find a concise answer.

Simply put, I place a lot of orders from a variety of vendors, all of whom only offer USPS shipping. Without getting into debates over whether UPS/FedEx are overpriced/slower/less reliable than USPS, in my own experience the private carriers have a much better track record of getting packages to me over the last 2 years.

I tried searching the forums on this, and so far have only noted madvapes offering non-USPS shipping. Can anyone chime in with other vendors that also use offer private carriers for shipping? I'm not concerned about the cost -- I just want my freaking packages with tracking based on reality and that make it to my doorstep!!!

Thanks in advance for your time all :)

favor1

ECF Veteran
Sep 2, 2011
traveling about
First off, please forgive me if I have posted this in the wrong forum. This seemed most appropriate for my question. I did try searching on this but could not find a concise answer.

Simply put, I place a lot of orders from a variety of vendors, all of whom only offer USPS shipping. Without getting into debates over whether UPS/FedEx are overpriced/slower/less reliable than USPS, in my own experience the private carriers have a much better track record of getting packages to me over the last 2 years.

I tried searching the forums on this, and so far have only noted madvapes offering non-USPS shipping. Can anyone chime in with other vendors that also use offer private carriers for shipping? I'm not concerned about the cost -- I just want my freaking packages with tracking based on reality and that make it to my doorstep!!!

Thanks in advance for your time all :)

+1 for private sector (unless it's Fedex which is subsidized) Can't help you out though bud, wish I could.

yuttynutt

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 28, 2011
Minnesota
First let me say I have worked for UPS for 4 years now so thank you for saying you would rather use UPS/FedEx rather than USPS. I myself cannot stand the postal service I had a package the other day that said it was delivered at 3:32 such and such day and it didn't show up to my house until 2 days later. I do know that Tulsa Oklahoma Electronic Cigarettes and Supplies ships UPS and I quite frequently buy cartos and such from Rob. Off the top of my head this is the only vendor I can be sure of (I use so many) that does ship UPS. If I come across any others I will PM you.

Last edited:

TheBlueAdept

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2010
Northern California
Thank you for the reference, I was not aware of those guys, and will check them out. Thanks in advance also for any others you may send! :)

I was pretty frustrated too, to have one say it was delivered to me in the morning, when I live in a rural area where the mail carrier never comes until late afternoon... Two days later it made it here, after being recovered from where it was misdelivered to. This has happened a lot, both on the local leg as well as elsewhere in the system, so I'm ready to move my business elsewhere.

KForrester86

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2012
Columbia, PA
I to would pay a few extra bucks to go with UPS/Fedex/DHL/whatever

I can't stand USPS, between receiving packages that look like they let the neighborhood pitbull chew on them.. they have a fascination with leaving them on my neighbors doorsteps instead of my own. Anyone can walk by and snag up the package if they felt so inclined to. The tracking is pitiful with USPS, it's almost humorous anymore to use that as a reference on location of packages.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread