Vera Tank Leak Proof Atomizer

Status
Not open for further replies.

JewelMason

Account closed on request
Jul 24, 2015
I just received the relatively new Vera tank from Vapor Legion. I haven't seen much about it, but I like it enough that I hope they'll expand their product offerings.

There are two air holes in the base, but the base is covered by an additional plate that screws in tightly. The tank can be filled by removing just this plate and filling through one of the holes (best to use a needle). If air can get in, I don't see why liquid can't get out, and after removing this plate to refill, I noticed a tiny smudge of liquid on its inner surface. (The surface appears to be coated with silicone.) No more than that, though. The 3.5 ml tank is tempered Pyrex and chrome-plated brass and appears to be high-quality. The coil is organic cotton and one extra is supplied for $24.95 total. I've been assured that replacement coils are in production and will soon be available. I'm reading 2 ohms, and getting a cool hit at 11W.

What surprised me is the intense flavor. It's probably my most flavorful tank. The draw is tight and it's not adjustable, so it's for people who take mouth hits. It reminds me of my Nautilus tank, which I coincidentally just cannibalized to repair another atty.

This appears to be the only tank they offer. They also sell some box mods and drippers on their web site and eBay store. I'd love to see this in a mini size and nickel coils. I wasn't able to purchase through their web site, so I used their eBay store.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread