Not open for further replies.

Roadtrip635

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015
Texas
3 Day Sale! 8/1-8/3
Double the Free 100ml using code FDADOUBLE

Lots of newer flavors and options, including added variety in their Cheesecake and Doughnut lines.
I just got my email from them, looks like a few changes coming. I gotta start working on a list, I got a feeling I'm making a sizable order........

Reactions: Swampus

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
Yes, August 8th is going to impact them. On the Free 100ml selector, they state that they will have to start charging for them :( And they are no longer offering the 130 ml selection (100ml + 30ml).

I'm trying to see what I can afford. I just placed a $300 order with Ohm's Vapes, so funds on limited until after the deadline. But I need some more doughnuts ;)

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
Another double sale! Problem is, I already have about a liter of premixed, with ~600 ml of their Ry4 which I really like, and a bunch of Vanilla Custard. If I order much more, I have to find a way to store it. I already have about 3 liters of nic in the freezer, but would rather not hit that up as long as possible.

I have 250 ml glass bottles I could transfer to, but can I really get a year out of the premixed stuff? I'd hate to stock it and have it go bad when I could just throw another liter of nic in the freezer.

nilesong

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 7, 2011
Sector 001
@Eskie I'm in the same situation. I have probably 1500 ml sitting here and hesitate to order more. I was contemplating ordering more and transferring then into 100ml glass bottles. I just don't know! Buuuut, most juice says it expires after a year, and if i can keep it in glass and in the dark (basement, likely) maybe it would be okay. I am just not ready to rely on my diy skills quite yet.

Sent from my NX-74205 using Tapatalk

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
I see it like this: Prices will probably increase after August 8th.

Plus, we don't know if credit card processors will even allow the sale of deemed tobacco products across state lines, i.e. over the internet. The CC processors could shut the whole thing down.

Stock up now, even if it means making a sacrifice, because in a week it may not be possible.

dennism

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2015
Maryland
I see it like this: Prices will probably increase after August 8th.

Plus, we don't know if credit card processors will even allow the sale of deemed tobacco products across state lines, i.e. over the internet. The CC processors could shut the whole thing down.

Stock up now, even if it means making a sacrifice, because in a week it may not be possible.
I like your logic, plus you brought up points I haven't thought about.

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
I placed an order for only 5 bottles, but I did receive 10 FREE 100ml bottles :)

Between this order and the one from Ohm's Vapes, I should be good for a year... or 2. It took a minute to pick my choices, but decided to try a few new flavors like the choco-nana-berry and peach cheesecake.

nilesong

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 7, 2011
Sector 001
I just placed my order, picked up some old favorites, some new favorites. I already had a bunch of juice, but now I'm set for quite awhile.
Me too. Pina colada is my new favorite. Just tried apple jerks on my last order and wow, looove it!

Sent from my NX-74205 using Tapatalk

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
I'm tempted to place a first order with them but it wasn't that long ago that I cut down to 18 mg nic. I'm afraid 12 mg, their highest level from what I can see, won't quite satisfy me.

The owners said that if you needed a different nic level to leave a message in the "special Instruction" box on the checkout page and they'll work it up for you.

I still vape 18 myself, so I use VVV liquids in drippers while I'm home so the twelve works out okay. I use another vendor for my daily nic needs ;)

Reactions: Eskie
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread