Verde Valley Vapes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Breezy Dawn

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2015
Virginia
Wow got my order in 3 days!!! Starring at it thinking i should wait few days to steep but was so fast with great reviews i went back and did it again,lol. Starring at strawberry shake,pnut butter cup, blueberry custard,honey milk and strubalicious. EEEk the waiting is the hardest part!

Breezy Dawn

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2015
Virginia
After a week i dove in. I tried the strubbalicious and very surprised how much i like it. I never have tried any kind of bubble gum but this is great. The strawberry milkshake and blueberry custard is still not exciting but not bad. I hope they get better. I will wait a few more days to try the milk and honey. My new order should be here in a few days. Love juice mail!!!

Reactions: Swampus

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
I received my 890ml of liquid today! Yes, very fresh. The bag smelled of caramel from the RY4 which seemed to overpower everything else in the heat of early summer. Gave everything a shake and letting it sit. I'll give them a whiff tomorrow and let them age a bit before trying.

Roadtrip635

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015
Texas
I received my 890ml of liquid today! Yes, very fresh. The bag smelled of caramel from the RY4 which seemed to overpower everything else in the heat of early summer. Gave everything a shake and letting it sit. I'll give them a whiff tomorrow and let them age a bit before trying.
I got my big bag of juice from them yesterday and yes, it is very fresh and is gonna need a little steep time. I got a sampler of some of the newer flavors as well as larger bottles of my usuals that I was running low on.

Lacit1707

ECF Veteran
Nov 12, 2014
CT
Oh My goodness,first time i ever tried a pnut butter cup and this is yummy! The order i have coming i did do flavor boost,wish i did that the first time.

Can someone explain their steeping process.

I got my order yesterday, tried the Krunch Berries and can barely taste anything. Regarding steeping, do you guys leave the bottles open or just let them sit, sealed, for a week or whatever.

Thanks!

jcash74

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2013
MN
Can someone explain their steeping process.

I got my order yesterday, tried the Krunch Berries and can barely taste anything. Regarding steeping, do you guys leave the bottles open or just let them sit, sealed, for a week or whatever.

Thanks!
I shake the bottle vigorously for about 30 seconds and then leave the cap off for 12 hours. I repeat this process for about a week.

stand up and fight for your right to vape!

Reactions: Lacit1707

Lacit1707

ECF Veteran
Nov 12, 2014
CT
I shake the bottle vigorously for about 30 seconds and then leave the cap off for 12 hours. I repeat this process for about a week.

stand up and fight for your right to vape!

appreciate it.... i literally get different information from people. I used to keep caps off for a week and was told not to do that....then i read from a juice site, to leave opened for 24 hours. then open for 15 minutes a day for 1-2 weeks....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread