Verde Valley Vapes

Status
Not open for further replies.

deucesjack

Account closed on request
Oct 28, 2015
appreciate it.... i literally get different information from people. I used to keep caps off for a week and was told not to do that....then i read from a juice site, to leave opened for 24 hours. then open for 15 minutes a day for 1-2 weeks....
I just let mine sit for 2 weeks or so.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
ok, appreciate it everyone... ill continue to do my 24 hours un-capped.... then just let them sit capped for 1-2 weeks.

i think this stuff is going to be more like 2-3 weeks though

You only need to uncap eliquid if it is too strong, perfumey or mixed by alcohol (as some manufacturers do). Oxygen does help steeping, but too much dilutes the flavor and degrades the nicotine. Shaking and sitting does the trick for me in most cases (now that I don't use vendors that use alcohol to mix).

Roadtrip635

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015
Texas
You only need to uncap eliquid if it is too strong, perfumey or mixed by alcohol (as some manufacturers do). Oxygen does help steeping, but too much dilutes the flavor and degrades the nicotine. Shaking and sitting does the trick for me in most cases (now that I don't use vendors that use alcohol to mix).
Same here. The only time I left juices uncapped for any extended period was if they had strong perfumey or chemical smell, but I've also stopped using vendors where I found that was the case. I do the same, just shake every so often and let them sit. I also make sure and have juice on hand and don't have to vape on a fresh mix.

Swampus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2016
Nature Coast, FL
Me too :)
But it only gets better with time and will last awhile..Maybe I'll end up with some in the freezer one day..

I gotta break into some of the new flavors I got earlier to figure out what I'm gonna order..

I like the part where you get the 10% off and the free XX's, even if your gross total drops below the threshold..(ie..spend $50 (NOT including shipping)..apply discount % = $45.. but still qualifies for the 2 100mils Plus 2 extra 100 mils...

I'll at least order the 5..100's sample pack for $60 and end up with 900mils of juice...

Gonna stock up on this stuff (cause I just love it) for long as I can..Put some Nic in the freezer for piece of mind and keep on vapin :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread