Verde Valley Vapes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Breezy Dawn

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2015
Virginia
I got a strawberry milkshake from mid Feb and it's pretty good on flavor and pretty dark, but I think I ordered it with a flavor shot of berry..
That shake is something i really really want to be good. I am a little blah on it right now but good to see that maybe just needs more time. I will step away from it for a few weeks more.

Reactions: Swampus

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
I feel so sinful today, vaping on the newly acquired Blueberry Cheesecake and Strawberry Donut with some Pebblez for dessert. Just a FYI: I wouldn't worry too much about flavor shots with the newer lines. The original lineup was a bit sparse on flavor, but the latest ones have been more powerful.

Too early for reviews since I just loaded them up, but so far :drool:

shatteredsoul76

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jul 23, 2014
    Portland, TN, USA
    I want to place an order but Im confused by their website, if I do the $60 sample pack for 5x100mls along with the coupon code does thats mean I get 4x100mls free? If I try to use the drop down boxes for the free 100mls for 4 it says for $100 spent? or will they already know its double the free bottles and fill the order anyways? Its a little confusing! Thanks!

shatteredsoul76

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jul 23, 2014
    Portland, TN, USA
    @shatteredsoul76
    Yes you will get 4x100's
    Just add like you spent the $100..so pick 4..
    add any flavor boost or changes in the notes sections
    Hope that helps :)

Thank you, order placed. Im in shock that I got 900mls shipped for $60, if this juice is even halfway good this will likely be the only place I buy juice going forward.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread