Verde Valley Vapes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Huehugh

ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2015
Well first time ordering from them. Couldn't pass up such a great deal on a brand people really seem to appreciate.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Got my 900 milliliters for 64 bucks shipped. Figured why not right! This order is instead of my monthly mech sauce fix. Gonna let it steep for a few weeks then enjoy. Thanks.

Highwayman1224

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2012
Goodyear, AZ
It's fantastic!! Bought my girlfriend a big bottle of vanilla custard just so I could get 2 more big bottles of ry4 for free during the sale a couple days ago!
Just got my order placed on the first and i cant wait to try the Ry4!

Highwayman1224

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2012
Goodyear, AZ
Since youve had it,how long did you let it steep? I got some vanilla custard too this time :)
I haven't let it steep at all, pulled it outta my mailbox last week and have been hitting it ever since. This is the 80/20 blend with 3mg nic. The one's I just ordered are 60/40 just to see if there's any difference in flavor.

Breezy Dawn

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2015
Virginia
I haven't let it steep at all, pulled it outta my mailbox last week and have been hitting it ever since. This is the 80/20 blend with 3mg nic. The one's I just ordered are 60/40 just to see if there's any difference in flavor.
Thats awesome!! Going to try mine in the morning then. I got the 60/40 and they say the pg is better for flavor so it should be better?? I dont know though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread