Verde Valley Vapes

Status
Not open for further replies.

snkrumble

ECF Veteran
Apr 4, 2015
Port Huron, MI, USA
I put in a order during the sale. I snagged 130ml of Ry. Mr e-liquid's ry is strange at least on my taste. I do like Grey Matter but even then it's a once in a while vape. Ry wise my favorite would have to be Super Charged Heaven's Ry4k I could vape that all day if it wasn't expensive.

Really hope V3's ry is good. Always cautious usually about testing new flavors. But for the prices I paid for about 800ish ML can't really complain lol. Once I get my hands on the RY i'll post back.

One thing I will say is banana cream pie is on point from V3. Only banana I've had that I enjoy cheap and taste like real banana's not that laffy taffy crap.

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
I put in a order during the sale. I snagged 130ml of Ry. Mr e-liquid's ry is strange at least on my taste. I do like Grey Matter but even then it's a once in a while vape. Ry wise my favorite would have to be Super Charged Heaven's Ry4k I could vape that all day if it wasn't expensive.

Really hope V3's ry is good. Always cautious usually about testing new flavors. But for the prices I paid for about 800ish ML can't really complain lol. Once I get my hands on the RY i'll post back.

One thing I will say is banana cream pie is on point from V3. Only banana I've had that I enjoy cheap and taste like real banana's not that laffy taffy crap.

The best banana flavors in the business that I've come across.

By the way, VVV posted on FB that they had to change Pebblez due to a suppliers flavoring steeping bad. They mentioned that the original might be too lemon-y, but I mostly get lime (and was disappointed in it). Not certain if I'll re-order it or not.

Reactions: Swampus

snkrumble

ECF Veteran
Apr 4, 2015
Port Huron, MI, USA
The best banana flavors in the business that I've come across.

By the way, VVV posted on FB that they had to change Pebblez due to a suppliers flavoring steeping bad. They mentioned that the original might be too lemon-y, but I mostly get lime (and was disappointed in it). Not certain if I'll re-order it or not.
I almost dropped the hammer on the COPYRIGHTDMCA. I've only had a few different vendors COPYRIGHTDMCA and it's always been a LOVE IT! or HATE IT! situation. That's generally been the thing with value vendors COPYRIGHTDMCA i've tried it starts a bit to lemon/limey and ends even more lemon/limey. Nice to see a vendor like V3 staying up on it's feedback.

This order
130ml - Ry4, Vanilla Custard (awesome after about a week), Donut line Strawberry
100ml - Blueberry Custard (heard great things about this), Cinnamon Squares, Banana Foster, Glazed Donut
30ml (to push me over the 50 mark) Apple Jerks

Feels like a gamble again lol. Last order this was a new vendor to me and I gambled $60 and do not regret it. Only flavor in my last batch of juice that I'm still not quite big on was the strawberry milkshake it's alright but just not nearly enough shake flavor for me. Everything else was good to excellent and this time around i decided to take a gamble again and order things i have not tried yet (except the vanilla custard I'm a vanilla custard addict).

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
I almost dropped the hammer on the COPYRIGHTDMCA. I've only had a few different vendors COPYRIGHTDMCA and it's always been a LOVE IT! or HATE IT! situation. That's generally been the thing with value vendors COPYRIGHTDMCA i've tried it starts a bit to lemon/limey and ends even more lemon/limey. Nice to see a vendor like V3 staying up on it's feedback.

This order
130ml - Ry4, Vanilla Custard (awesome after about a week), Donut line Strawberry
100ml - Blueberry Custard (heard great things about this), Cinnamon Squares, Banana Foster, Glazed Donut
30ml (to push me over the 50 mark) Apple Jerks

Feels like a gamble again lol. Last order this was a new vendor to me and I gambled $60 and do not regret it. Only flavor in my last batch of juice that I'm still not quite big on was the strawberry milkshake it's alright but just not nearly enough shake flavor for me. Everything else was good to excellent and this time around i decided to take a gamble again and order things i have not tried yet (except the vanilla custard I'm a vanilla custard addict).

The donut line was worth the wait! And so is the cheesecake. And that was with only a few days from the mailbox.

The Pebblez could have been great, but when I first tried it, I thought they had mistakenly gave me the Key Lime Pie, since it was mostly LIME with a dash of milk. After it settled, I could begin to taste other flavors and the cereal portion, but it's still mostly LIME. Unfortunately, it was one that I had gotten 130mls of, so it's one for the apocalypse. I still hope it might settle/tone down, though.

Looking forward to trying my other new flavors.

shatteredsoul76

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jul 23, 2014
    Portland, TN, USA
    Got my first order in today, which is a total of 900 mls. I tried the pina colada and key lime pie but they both need to steep. Im leaving for Florida this weekend and Im hoping the flavors get better before then. Im wondering if I leave them in my Jeep for the day while Im at work if the hot interior will basically speed steep them or is that a bad idea?

Skulcius

Apr 19, 2016
    H
    Got my first order in today, which is a total of 900 mls. I tried the pina colada and key lime pie but they both need to steep. Im leaving for Florida this weekend and Im hoping the flavors get better before then. Im wondering if I leave them in my Jeep for the day while Im at work if the hot interior will basically speed steep them or is that a bad idea?
    Have heard that mods and juice in hot car is no good. But never tried! Vvv needs a few weeks steep on most.

shatteredsoul76

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jul 23, 2014
    Portland, TN, USA
    H

Have heard that mods and juice in hot car is no good. But never tried! Vvv needs a few weeks steep on most.

I put 2 bottles in my center console and I currently have the top off of the Jeep so they will get some heat but no direct sunlight. I really want these 2 to vape while Im on the beach,relaxing with a few adult beverages.

jefsview

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    May 2, 2013
    Crete, Il
    My days off mean a new go at the newer liquids, and here are a few, quick first impressions:

Apple Jerks: Their cinnamon cream on the inhale, although a bit more potent, and apple on the exhale lingering on the palette.

Blueberry Donut: :drool: so good. Loving their donut line!

RY4: It's tasty. Leaves a sweet aftertaste that is pleasant where I notice a slight vanilla.

I will have to go back and order up the others in the donut and cheesecake lines. Damn fine liquids! :thumbs:

celticluvr

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Sep 21, 2013
    'bama
    I got my first order this past Monday. I got the 3 30ml sampler with the free 100 ml. Got Blueberry Custard, cinnamon cream and Vanilla custard cream with free Krunchy Berries. I love all the flavors (cept the vanilla but I haven't tried it yet ) So far the cinnamon cream is my favorite!

Swampus

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 11, 2016
    Nature Coast, FL
    V3 is having their 2x100's mil sale again, as if I need more :)

June 25th and 26th...Code - JuneDouble

Example: If you spend $52, you normally qualify for 2 Free 100mls.

New flavors this time:
    (Per Their Description)
    Blue Slurpee: Blue Raspberry Slush drink. Sweet and delicious but you won't get a brain freeze!

ChocoMint: Chocolate dipped candy canes to some, Andes Mints to others. Regardless, this is one heck of an amazing vape!

Kandy Kane: There's no disguising this flavor. It is a very cool vape with a strong peppermint exhale.

Raspberry Cheesecake: It's been requested by a lot of customers, so we're adding this to the Cheesecake Line.

Raspberry Donut: It's been requested by a lot of customers, so we're adding this to the Donut Line.

Strawberry Cheesecake: It's been requested by a lot of customers, so we're adding this to the Cheesecake Line.

daleron

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    V3 is having their 2x100's mil sale again, as if I need more :)

June 25th and 26th...Code - JuneDouble

Example: If you spend $52, you normally qualify for 2 Free 100mls.

New flavors this time:
    (Per Their Description)
    Blue Slurpee: Blue Raspberry Slush drink. Sweet and delicious but you won't get a brain freeze!

ChocoMint: Chocolate dipped candy canes to some, Andes Mints to others. Regardless, this is one heck of an amazing vape!

Kandy Kane: There's no disguising this flavor. It is a very cool vape with a strong peppermint exhale.

Raspberry Cheesecake: It's been requested by a lot of customers, so we're adding this to the Cheesecake Line.

Raspberry Donut: It's been requested by a lot of customers, so we're adding this to the Donut Line.

Strawberry Cheesecake: It's been requested by a lot of customers, so we're adding this to the Cheesecake Line.

:facepalm:

One more time ... :unsure:

:laugh:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread