@VerdeValleyVapes.... where are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BitterBeerBear

Aug 11, 2016
DFW, TX
I've never had a bad experience with Verde Valley Vapes. They've always been REALLY good to me.

But.... a couple of weeks ago I placed an order with them. I ordered 2 bottles of 6mg juice and 1 bottle of 12mg juice. Well, instead they sent me 2 bottles of 12mg juice and 1 bottle of 6mg juice. Not a big deal, right? I mean, it's a simple mistake that anyone could make. I've tried emailing them (multiple times) to see if they would send me a self addressed envelope so I could send them back one of the 12mg bottles. No response. I called their phone number (multiple times), which goes straight to a voice recording. I left them a message to please email me about this situation. No response.

@VerdeValleyVapes .....Where are you? I understand if the person that answers the phones and checks emails is taking some time off. We all need some time off every once in a while. But at least have someone sending out some messages to customers about how they will get back to them soon.

BitterBeerBear

Aug 11, 2016
DFW, TX
It's looking like you may need to file a CC dispute.
You were sent the wrong product, and no communication to rectify the problem.

Agreed. I was just trying to give them a chance to make it right first. Like I said before... they've been great to me until the last few weeks of not replying to me.

I have called them twice today and sent them an email. Nothing.

I'm giving them until the end of the day for a response. After that, I'm done. Once I get burned I will no longer shop with them. :(

Reactions: puffon

dennism

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2015
Maryland
Agreed. I was just trying to give them a chance to make it right first. Like I said before... they've been great to me until the last few weeks of not replying to me.

I have called them twice today and sent them an email. Nothing.

I'm giving them until the end of the day for a response. After that, I'm done. Once I get burned I will no longer shop with them. :(
I'm surprised to read this, the few times I had problems they rectified it. My order was lost in the mail, not their fault and they replaced it free of charge. I'm confused by their lack of a response.

BitterBeerBear

Aug 11, 2016
DFW, TX
I'm surprised to read this, the few times I had problems they rectified it. My order was lost in the mail, not their fault and they replaced it free of charge. I'm confused by their lack of a response.

I completely agree. It's not like them to act like this at all. But I've still received no response.

smacksy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 17, 2014
Alexandria, Louisiana USA
I completely agree. It's not like them to act like this at all. But I've still received no response.
I've use Verde Valley Vapes all the time have no problems but have you tried to contact them on face book? I understand Brandon Swank (owner)can be contacted on messenger also..

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

BitterBeerBear

Aug 11, 2016
DFW, TX
I've use Verde Valley Vapes all the time have no problems but have you tried to contact them on face book? I understand Brandon Swank (owner)can be contacted on messenger also..

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Nope. That's one thing I haven't tried is contacting them on Facebook.

Well, honestly... I don't use Facebook. Never have, never will. That's just my preference. I'm not knocking on who does use it. But if I have to contact a company through Facebook just to get some customer service, then I simply won't use that particular company.

Reactions: smacksy

BitterBeerBear

Aug 11, 2016
DFW, TX
OK, does anyone know how to get in touch with VVV here on ECF? Obviously @VerdeValleyVapes doesn't work lol. Just wondering if anyone knows of a username on the ECF that would get in touch with someone that works there.

Edit: Nevermind. I just got in contact with my credit card company about this. I'm rather sad it came to this. Either way, I won't be bugging anyone on ECF about this anymore lol.

If anyone from VVV ever reads this, I'm sorry that it came to this. I would have preferred to handle things on a personal basis.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread