Version 2 Colored 306 Translucent Drip Tips!! VaporFlow Exclusive!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrNYFC

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 7, 2009
New York
www.vaporflow.com
Introducing the NEW and IMPROVED Version II of the 306 Colored Translucent Drip Tips!!

These have very impressive stress rates and will actually flex to allow you to press this drip tip to the base of the atomizer without it cracking, or being very difficult to remove!

Every time we see an opportunity to improve something, we do..

Most folks loved the Version I, and for that reason we have now marked them down to $2.49 each! Get them while they last..

306-2my2.jpg

306 Colored Translucent Drip Tip - Version II - VaporFlow

306 Colored Translucent Drip Tip - Version I - VaporFlow

Thanks,

J

Last edited:

Rockproof

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 27, 2010
PA
Anything in the works for something longer? If not any recommendations? I have an Inferno (just like eGo) with the delrin tip (1,25") to cover the atty. With the standard drip tip, I have to remove the cone to vape. I know it sounds petty but I like my piece to look good when I'm vapin. Also, the short tip get's hot fast and sometimes I get hot juice in the mouth.

MrNYFC

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 7, 2009
New York
www.vaporflow.com
I did the 2 306's and drip tip combo on the 1st of Dec. will these be the tips? My current tip must be the V I since it's starting to crack at the bottom after about 3 weeks using it.

Since I wasn't expecting them to be done so soon, I did my best to include the V2 in all orders placed on 12/2. I received the new drip tips late in the afternoon, and orders made on 12/1 were shipped out that morning.

So the easiest way to determine if yours are V1's or V2's is if they look "frosted". The other way to determine what their version is will likely break them if they are V1's.

As far as the longer drip tip.......all I can say right now is that they are being made. I wouldn't expect to see them before the new year....

Thanks!!

Jason

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread