Very Happy

Status
Not open for further replies.

pwholmes

ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2009
Columbia Heights, MN, US
Just received two batteries, 2 atomizers and 25 cartridges from Intellicig.

My first experience with you guys wasn't good. I only ordered the kit with one battery and now with these new batteries it's obvious the first battery was bad. Couldn't get much vapor and no throat hit.

Now that I've got good batteries (well, I hope they're both good -- the one I'm vaping is) I understand why people love the Intellicig. It does feel exactly like smoking a cigarette, just the right amount of vapor, a throat hit that isn't overpowering, and very smooth. I'm lovin it.

I will be ordering again from you soon even though it takes a couple weeks to get from England to here, but congrats on a great product!

Paul

viachy

ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2009
Sofia, Bulgaria
Hello guys,

Just wanted to say thanks for your Great products and Impressive customer service!

I love the 2 white and 2 black Evos that I`ve got !!!

Battery life is outstanding- the 2 white batteries last more than 8 hours!

I felt guilty for sending you emails for the black batteries as I thought they were bad but I`ve been vaping all day with them and they both lasted for more than 6 hours (I woke up so early LOL), so I think I just have to use the usb charger for them and I won`t need the replacement that you were about to send me (I hope there will not be any problem)....

But overall your products rock and your Customer Service is outstanding so far! All my emails - replied within hours....

I hope you`ll keep it up:lol::thumbs:

P.s I`ll just recommend you to everyone that is interested in switching from analogs to e-cigs (a lot of smokers here that gotta quit LOL)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread