VG at Walmart?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mgordon1100

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2011
A, A
When I asked a Walmart pharmacy employee where I could find the glycerin, she looked at me like I had a tree growing out of my head. When I reached in my pocket and pulled out a printout of the product page from the Walmart website and asked "Where's this?", she walked me straight to it and pointed it out.

This was my experience too. I didn't ask for VG, I asked them for the glycerin. But when I showed them the bottle, they were like "huh". These are the pharmacy folks we're talking about here? The industry must be hurting, and they're putting anyone through school these days.

This all reminds me of my experience in CVS last night. My change due was 4.15. I pulled out another dollar for the girl, and she looked at it with the deer in the headlights stare. I said, just give me 5.15. She's said, "I can't do that. It says I owe you 4.15." Now these cashiers can't just add 1 to 4 and make 5. What the hell is wrong with this country?

DZ

ECF Veteran
Oct 20, 2011
Littleton, CO
This was my experience too. I didn't ask for VG, I asked them for the glycerin. But when I showed them the bottle, they were like "huh". These are the pharmacy folks we're talking about here? The industry must be hurting, and they're putting anyone through school these days.

This all reminds me of my experience in CVS last night. My change due was 4.15. I pulled out another dollar for the girl, and she looked at it with the deer in the headlights stare. I said, just give me 5.15. She's said, "I can't do that. It says I owe you 4.15." Now these cashiers can't just add 1 to 4 and make 5. What the hell is wrong with this country?

The rewarding of mediocrity is what has happened. This country has turned into dump on the real hard working employee who knows their job to rewarding the POS who can barley tie their shoes :D

Marb

ECF Veteran
May 30, 2011
Portland, OR
I had no issues using the Wilton brand. I had been buying it at Michael's ~$3 for 2oz, until I FINALLY found the Humco stuff at Walmart - near the bandaids, lol... At $3 for 6oz, it's a lot cheaper and the USP grading makes me feel a little better about using it.
One thing about the Wiltons - it gives you nutrition information :lol:
Should be approximately the same???

GeekyGirl36

ECF Veteran
May 23, 2011
USA

The rewarding of mediocrity is what has happened. This country has turned into dump on the real hard working employee who knows their job to rewarding the POS who can barley tie their shoes :D

Yeah, you should see the faces I get when I give them a combination of paper money and change so that I can get something like $5.50 back instead of something like $4.17. You would think that I was from an alien planet and all they have to do is enter what I gave them into the register. :facepalm:

ToweKnee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2011
Chicago
I looked around the sweeteners at Walmart for sucralose but did not see it. No one to ask, like it would have helped. Where is a place to get it? Thanks.

You can get free sample from here (Its not really free you still have to pay like $3 shipping but the bottle should last you awhile).

EZ-Sweetz® Free Sample

Last edited:

Foxfur

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 3, 2012
Portland, Oregon
Yeah, you should see the faces I get when I give them a combination of paper money and change so that I can get something like $5.50 back instead of something like $4.17. You would think that I was from an alien planet and all they have to do is enter what I gave them into the register. :facepalm:
Once upon a time I gave the cashier a quarter so I'd get $6.66 back. Boy did that freak him out... :D

Last edited:

Cyrus Vap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 8, 2011
Bay Area, California
same thing happened to me last night!

When I asked a Walmart pharmacy employee where I could find the glycerin, she looked at me like I had a tree growing out of my head. When I reached in my pocket and pulled out a printout of the product page from the Walmart website and asked "Where's this?", she walked me straight to it and pointed it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread