VG juices & The Phoenix carto/clearomizer??

Status
Not open for further replies.

daniele25

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2012
phoenix
Has anyone tried 90% and 100% VG juices in the Phoenix clearomizer? Here is a link to it just in case people know of it under a different name: GotVapes PHOENiX™ Bottom Coil XL 1.5ml Cartomizer 2.4-2.6ohms [gv-PHOENIX-XL-2.4] - $11.95 : GotVapes.com, E-cigarette Supplies - Atomizers Cartomizers Mods Juice and more

I absolutely love these cartos...but am hesitant to fill it with primarily VG juice until I get some feedback.

I'm specifically talking about Hype from AVE....if anyone is curious. Thats one of their 90% VG juices I believe.

Thanks!

Newland82

Apr 24, 2012
Ohio
Has anyone tried 90% and 100% VG juices in the Phoenix clearomizer? Here is a link to it just in case people know of it under a different name: GotVapes PHOENiX™ Bottom Coil XL 1.5ml Cartomizer 2.4-2.6ohms [gv-PHOENIX-XL-2.4] - $11.95 : GotVapes.com, E-cigarette Supplies - Atomizers Cartomizers Mods Juice and more

I absolutely love these cartos...but am hesitant to fill it with primarily VG juice until I get some feedback.

I'm specifically talking about Hype from AVE....if anyone is curious. Thats one of their 90% VG juices I believe.

Thanks!

I am really wondering the same thing. I tried filling a ego stardust with AVE flu cured (almost 100% VG) and it worked horribly, nothing but burning flavor....way too thick. If you ever found out the answer to your question please let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread