VG-More vapor leaa throat hit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

chev327fox

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 17, 2010
Nowheresville, ME
I just got some VG for the first time and I LOVE it!!! But, I have noticed that the throat hit of my VG 18mg isn't as intense as my PG 16mg juice. I wondered if anyone has noticed this same thing? It could be just me...

I'm defiantly switching to just VG because it has a less "chemical" taste about it. I got some Rath Mt. Dewey and it taste just like Sam's Choice Mt. Lightning (which is kind of like Mt. Dew). I just think I'm going to have to get 24mg from now on.

Any thoughts on this?

chev327fox

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 17, 2010
Nowheresville, ME
In the ECF library in the everything about e-cigs 1 through 6 it says that vg gives more vapor less throat hit and pg gives better throat hit less vapor. The trick is to find a blend thats just right. VG gives me headaches though and a very dry mouth.

Oh ok sorry about that I didn't know that info was there.

It gives you headaches? That sucks, I have noticed it makes my mouth more dry the PG does but PG give me mouth sores (cankers) every once and awhile so it's not a big problem either way I go.

Thanks for the info 5cardstud,

chev327fox

Correct Stud PG also gets more flavor, my fav mix is 75/25 PG/VG

Yeah a mix would be perfect, I don't notice any flavor difference at all though.

Seabrook

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2010
Oceanside, CA
Hi there Chev327Fox,

When I first ordered juices for my e-cig, I ordered from cignot. I ordered VG juices only. I didn't notice an absence of throat hit, possibly they added vodka to the juice for the throat hit, but I really don't know how they pulled it off. I have since ordered 120ml of PG only juice by mistake -- forgot to change the default option on the order. That's no issue, however, whatever. I didn't really notice any difference.

No need to apologize for asking a question that's already been asked, it's done every day. Besides, the e-cig technology is a new one and things change often. For instance, if I wanted to know what the best mod to buy is, I would not go by a 3-month old post. Things are added to the market too often. But try to read that Mad World of Vaping, parts 1 through 6, (if you haven't already). It is at hoot! I laughed a lot, and I still go back to it every now and then. I think you'll really get a kick out of it.

asharp22

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2010
USA
Hi there Chev327Fox,

But try to read that Mad World of Vaping, parts 1 through 6, (if you haven't already). It is at hoot! I laughed a lot, and I still go back to it every now and then. I think you'll really get a kick out of it.

Where is that article?

Also, I'm a bit computer stupid, where is the library on this forumn??

Seabrook

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2010
Oceanside, CA
Where is that article?

Also, I'm a bit computer stupid, where is the library on this forumn??

To get to the ECF forum, go down to the bottom of the page, and in the right-hand corner, you will see Forum Jump. It's in the drop-down menu. That's how I do it. Also, to link a post, just find the post, go to the URL address in the top bar, right-click, copy, go back to your page, paste it in. Hope that helps. If you want to test stuff out, like a link, just go to the Sandbox and play around.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...ping-illustrated-guide-e-cigs-part-1-6-a.html

The ECF Library - E-Cigarette Forum

asharp22

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2010
USA
To get to the ECF forum, go down to the bottom of the page, and in the right-hand corner, you will see Forum Jump. It's in the drop-down menu. That's how I do it. Also, to link a post, just find the post, go to the URL address in the top bar, right-click, copy, go back to your page, paste it in. Hope that helps. If you want to test stuff out, like a link, just go to the Sandbox and play around.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...ping-illustrated-guide-e-cigs-part-1-6-a.html

The ECF Library - E-Cigarette Forum

thanks I found it! great stuff in there!!

Seabrook

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2010
Oceanside, CA
Yes, I love that ECF Library. If a noob starts there like I did, at least one can get the basics down. Then when one goes jumping all around ECF onto different sub-forums, you at least have a handle on what some of the more experienced vapers are talking about. If one doesn't get the basics down first before they start asking questions, that's okay too. We just point them in the right direction, because I remember how huge this forum was when I was a noob, so easy to get lost. Oh, yeah, I remember, LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread