VG Tobacco Flavour Juice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nickt68

May 15, 2015
hi all,

Would be grateful for some help/advice please.... I tried Tobacco Royale from UKECigs but it gave me a sore throat and headache. They suggested I am allergic to the PG in the juice and recommended trying a 100% VG juice. The trouble is that they only sell sweet VG juices which I find too sickly!

Can anyone please recommend a tobacco flavour 100% VG juice in 1.8 mg strength or similar?

Thanks

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
You could consider NOT shopping at the worst store for actually caring about their customers.
That would be a start.
I'm sorry, but they are total Richards. There is no way on this planet they can diagnose you being intolerant to PG.

Have you got the hardware to vape 100% VG?

You should consider mixing you own liquid if you genuinely need 100% VG. You can do this for £7.70 for 110ml if you want. (70p per 10ml).... better than ** e-cig **** as well.

You don't even need complicated equipment. Buy 100ml of VG and a bottle of Inawera or Flavourart concentrate. Takes 5 minutes. Better to pay £7.70 than £45.

- - -

Ohm Gnome

Apr 27, 2015
Douglasville Ga
I'm not familiar with that set up. I've heard people diluting Vg with water but I don't know the ratio. Usually Vg is a lot thicker so some devices like most starter kits can't wick properly with it. Some you can modify but is it worth it. I'd suggest researching before you buy it and find something you like that can use any juices

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
Crikey, didn't know that I needed something different for the VG stuff - just planning to use the 'one kit' from UKEcig ?
It's one of the worst clearomisers on the market. They don't even have the decency to tell their customers it's an Aspire BVC (CE4/5). They charge £8.99 for a £3.99 tank. They even say it's "newly designed" which is a fat lie. It's made by Eigate for Aspire for about 70p. Mine lasted about 10 days before the threads stripped and died on me.

It might do 100% VG, but in general, BVC technology coils will dry-hit VG all too soon.

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
Thanks for the info - what do you recommend then instead of the one kit?
That is tough to answer. Firstly, variable power is standard these days (VV/VW) not just because we all want to make clouds but the best atomizers need the user to have some flexibility over power. For example, I would use certain tanks at 4.0v, 4.5v or even 5.5v whereas I have even turned my iStick down to 2.7v recently.
Box mods offer the best value at present, I would say. Some of them are also very compact.
Then again, something like an Joyetech eGo ONE might work, but you would have to match the tank to the battery... and find one that liked VG liquid too... all that could be rather too much trial and error.
Quite often, people have to dilute 100% VG with distilled water or even Vodka.
I did get dry hits using even 70% VG (30% PG) on a mini Nautilus, so that is out. None of the old Kanger Protanks will work well. The Subtank deals with VG nicely, but you might find all that power somewhat overwhelming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread