VIDEO - 2014 Fluxomizer clearomizer is coming, 5 colors, 2 different ohms, Special cone being made, Huge vapor and awesome taste

Status
Not open for further replies.

MsBree

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 27, 2010
New Jersey
www.precious-pets.org
Yes thats what it looks like, some of the flavor wicks were to thin or place wrong, on a few. i dont think its rampant as we did test many but it can always happen were a few get passed without checking the line more often, they are aware that a few here have posted and will take every step to alleviate this complelty. This was their first major production run of these and they did a great job but we want them all perfected and we will make sure that happens for all of you

Chris or Daniel....any word on when the new Flux's will be in and available, the corrected wick ones?

I absolutely LOVE these...well, the ones that work! I just tossed an entire pack as each one was only good for one day and then started gurgling! :(

Waiting ever so patiently!!! ;)

Last edited:

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Tumbleweed.gif

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
Bree not sure but put in a ticket at igotvapes.com if you had that bad of an experience...Max will do up a ship label and send you some more....just point him to this message....

Chris or Daniel....any word on when the new Flux's will be in and available, the corrected wick ones?

I absolutely LOVE these...well, the ones that work! I just tossed an entire pack as each one was only good for one day and then started gurgling! :(

Waiting ever so patiently!!! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread