Not open for further replies.

super_X_drifter

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Somewhere out there
www.youtube.com
In this HD POV video, I will walk you thru the major upgrades to the REO grand that make a 2015 model the most formidable, simple and versatile REO ever made. It has kept its small size and proportions but the under the hood upgrades aimed squarely at low ohm vapers, increased simplicity and beefed up, SS, adjustable and indestructible 510 connector make it a solid choice for Rebuildable atomizer users looking to run any size rda they like :)

RickCain

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2013
Huntington Beach, CA
Great video showing how much has changed over the year - all for the better.

After saying "that thing can't work" for two years I finally took the plunge and now have two REO's and three regulated BF devices (Tmod is incoming). I have pretty much sold off or will be soon all my tube mods as they pale in comparison.

My opinion is anyone who says REO's don't work well just doesn't know what they are doing :)

super_X_drifter

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Somewhere out there
www.youtube.com
Great video showing how much has changed over the year - all for the better.

After saying "that thing can't work" for two years I finally took the plunge and now have two REO's and three regulated BF devices (Tmod is incoming). I have pretty much sold off or will be soon all my tube mods as they pale in comparison.

My opinion is anyone who says REO's don't work well just doesn't know what they are doing :)

Well said Rick. With the recent upgrades, they will out vape and outlast just about anything out there.

Yep, squonking has come a long way in the last year and now that we have bottom fed mods that can accommodate any size RDA, a SS adjustable and indestructible 510 and contacts capable of very low resistance builds, we have it made :)

sando7

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 8, 2014
Louisville, KY (PRP)
well i just joined the REO ranks and bought a beautiful 18650 Cocobolo woodvil all new gold contacts & extras with a Challice3v1...it's gonna be shipped out to me tomorrow...man i can't wait.....now my brain is already turning saying i need a metal SL and a cyclone...happy camper here :toast:

super_X_drifter

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Somewhere out there
www.youtube.com
well i just joined the REO ranks and bought a beautiful 18650 Cocobolo woodvil all new gold contacts & extras with a Challice3v1...it's gonna be shipped out to me tomorrow...man i can't wait.....now my brain is already turning saying i need a metal SL and a cyclone...happy camper here :toast:
Congrats :)
Yes, everybody needs ATLEAST one metal SL LP grand in their arsenal :)

Asbestos4004

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Sugar Hill, Georgia
There should be a 12 step program for reos. Got a bubinga woodvil on the way because I thought it'd be cool since I built a stratocaster using bubinga last year. Seriously? I guess I did need a woodvil though. The 6 LPs were getting cocky.

super_X_drifter

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Somewhere out there
www.youtube.com
There should be a 12 step program for reos. Got a bubinga woodvil on the way because I thought it'd be cool since I built a stratocaster using bubinga last year. Seriously? I guess I did need a woodvil though. The 6 LPs were getting cocky.

I hear ya bro. It is very hard for me to resist Woodvils. Having possesed, admired and vaped three of them, I can tell you that there is no better "in hand" feeling than that of Robs wood. Especially the natural finish ones.

Except,
I am just a man that was meant to have metal mods. Period. I am a rare breed of OCD clean freak that needs to be able to wash mods under running water.

I have come to accept my fate as a metal lifer. Even though these new era mech woods peaked my interest, I am consigned to a life of metal and one day in the future, resin. A Resin REO may end my metal craving mod wise. But it will never end my metal craving music wise.

sando7

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 8, 2014
Louisville, KY (PRP)

"I'm Power-less over REO's and my life has become enjoyable"
well i got my Cocobolo & Challice combo and i'm in love :drool:
so much so i went and did it again and bought an LP non-SL (blk hammer-tone) early this am with some extra goodies, gonna pick-up the RM7 or one of Catfish's mods come first of the month...in the mean-time i have a Zenith 2.5 cln to use.
got new batts on the way and i have plenty of deoxiT ....man-o-man i'm hooked bad...i need to cut-up my cards but i'll enjoy things first :).

after the software change i still have not figured out how to post pic's yet, i'll get around to it sooner or later, if it's any consolation i got the Wood-combo from coaldriller.

Asbestos4004

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Sugar Hill, Georgia
"I'm Power-less over REO's and my life has become enjoyable"
well i got my Cocobolo & Challice combo and i'm in love :drool:
so much so i went and did it again and bought an LP non-SL (blk hammer-tone) early this am with some extra goodies, gonna pick-up the RM7 or one of Catfish's mods come first of the month...in the mean-time i have a Zenith 2.5 cln to use.
got new batts on the way and i have plenty of deoxiT ....man-o-man i'm hooked bad...i need to cut-up my cards but i'll enjoy things first :).

after the software change i still have not figured out how to post pic's yet, i'll get around to it sooner or later, if it's any consolation i got the Wood-combo from coaldriller.
I made a decision to turn my checkbook over to Rob, as I understand Him....
I just got a big ol box of attys from catfish. Love em all, but the haze is a standout!

sando7

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 8, 2014
Louisville, KY (PRP)
hey super_X_drifter, would it be possible for you to link me up some of those O-rings that fit in the LP catch-cup under the atty.....i had a few that came with one of my devices but i need more...i know you listed the size in your video but was curious to where you got yours, thanks for any help.

super_X_drifter

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Somewhere out there
www.youtube.com
hey super_X_drifter, would it be possible for you to link me up some of those O-rings that fit in the LP catch-cup under the atty.....i had a few that came with one of my devices but i need more...i know you listed the size in your video but was curious to where you got yours, thanks for any help.

I picked them up at ace hardware :)

Reactions: sando7
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread