Video Reviews Of Products At EVCigarettes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Homie153

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
If you still haven't tried the Chubby Bubble Vapes flavors at EVCigarettes.com yet, then check out this video review by Johnny at the Vapor Watch Youtube channel.

He has always been completely honest in his reviews and we are proud to say that he loved all 3 of these bubble gum based e-liquid flavors. Check out the review, follow his channel, then jump over to EVCigarettes and order yourself a bottle at: http://www.evcigarettes.com/chubby-bubble-vapes/

Each of the flavors are available in 0/3/6/12mg nic strengths and they're priced great at just $24.99 for a 60mL bottle. Here are the flavor profiles:

•Bubble Melon: This watermelon bubblegum flavor is an excellent candied watermelon flavor that is pretty close to perfection!

•Bubble Purp: Another nostalgic flavor! This grape bubblegum is actually the first e-juice with grape that I absolutely love!

•Bubble Razz: A bit of sour blue raspberry smoothed out with the signature Chubby Bubble Vapes bubblegum base. If you're looking for a new all day vape, then this is certainly one flavor profile that you probably don't already have. You'll love it!

Homie153

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Johnny, over at the Vapor Watch Youtube channel is always on point with his indepth reviews and this time around we have the Smok TFV8 Sub-Ohm Atomizer and Crunch Time E-liquid up for review.

Give it a watch and be sure to Subscribe to the Vapor Watch channel for more great product reviews.

Looking to pick up these products?
Follow the links below to order yours at EVCigarettes today!
-Smok TFV8 Sub-Ohm Atomizer
-
Crunch Time E-Liquid

Homie153

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Here's another vape review by Johnny over at the Vapor Watch Youtube channel.
This time around is a mix review of the Kanger DripBox 160W Starter Kit which can be found
>HERE<

Also reviewed are I Love Donuts & I Love Cookies. These delicious e-juices out of the
Mad Hatter E-liquid line that can be found
>HERE<

Enjoy the video and if you his review method(which we're sure you will),
then feel free to give him a follow and let him know that EVCigarettes sent ya! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread