Not open for further replies.

super_X_drifter

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Somewhere out there
www.youtube.com
This video will bring you up to speed on what has changed to make the 2015 REO Grand the simplest, most versatile, durable and capable mechanical bottom feeder mod ever built. It was already a mod ahead of its time - now it's ready for pretty much anything the future, the noob or the educate low ohm vaper throws it's way.

Direct YouTube link:

super_X_drifter

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Somewhere out there
www.youtube.com
Excellent, Supe! Robert couldn't have gotten a better commercial if he'd paid for it. You can't beat an honest testimonial from someone that believes in the device and has no vested interested in their sales.
Thank you brother. He did better than pay - he added many pleasurable years to my life, hasn't kicked me out of this awesome forum, gave me ya'll as friends and created a friendly monster of a hobby. He also makes a bad ayuss mod and is one hell of a friend to me :)

All those top cash. Well, if it were very large sums of cash I might have to reconsider :) :) :)

SteamStack

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2014
Macomb, MI, USA
Finally one reo video showcasing all the new upgrades of the newest reo!

Sweet! Good job!

P.S. love the little bottle holder! Nice idea.. make it even easier to just swap the bottle insted of refilling ea time.

You must just stay awake in bed late thinking about how to make vaping easier! Haha

Have to grab me one of those.

super_X_drifter

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Somewhere out there
www.youtube.com
Wow Russ great vid and thank you very much for making it . I should toss this vid on my site well done . Nice looking set of grands you have there my friend :)

Thank you mod master Jedi sqonktologist friend. That is one hell of a compliment. And yes that is one bad ayuss set of grands. Say thanks to Johnny next time you see him for me please :)

It is very pleasurable to shoot vids on stuff I love and believe in. You got that covered in spades brother.

Its on the front page thanks again Russ

Damn. That's even better than an ECF sticky :). I'm hella flattered. You rock Rob :)

super_X_drifter

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Somewhere out there
www.youtube.com
Finally one reo video showcasing all the new upgrades of the newest reo!

Sweet! Good job!

P.S. love the little bottle holder! Nice idea.. make it even easier to just swap the bottle insted of refilling ea time.

You must just stay awake in bed late thinking about how to make vaping easier! Haha

Have to grab me one of those.

Thank you brother :). You know what's too funny - that yes, I often do lay in bed thinking of ways to dumb down my vape game. It's already so simple a cave woman can do it, I shoot for even simpler - so a cave man can do it with zero thought - like packing a pack of cigs, turning up a lucky and sparking one :)

super_X_drifter

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Somewhere out there
www.youtube.com
image.jpg

Damn. That's so cool. That to me is the equivalent of receiving a VMA for best new metal act in the vaping world. Welp you made my day / week with that killer mod, now you done went and did it again. Thank you Rob. Beyond flattered and speechless. Ima go wash my every mans supercar and bask in the limelight of vape rock stardom :) :)

ElConquistador

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 24, 2013
Oklahoma
I have to give Russ full credit for my decision to purchase my first Reo, reading his threads here finally wore me down to the point I couldn't stand not owning one. The second one? I'll go ahead and give Rob a little of the credit for making a mod that lived up to the hype.

SteamStack

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2014
Macomb, MI, USA
Perfect! That's where that video belongs!

Now rob after ur fishing trip think up the design of those reosmods t-shirts! I'll take 2 bumper stickers as well! ;)

Hats! Oh yeah hats as well!! Make them sqanker hats! Beer or juice hookup straight to ur mod! Lol

I just gave Russ something to dream about now

super_X_drifter

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Somewhere out there
www.youtube.com
Well done @super_X_drifter! your video hit the headlines even on the local South African vaping website.
Thank you bro. You know this freak has a special place in his heart for you South African freaks. Ya'll know killer vape gear when ya see it. Rock on brother :)

super_X_drifter

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Somewhere out there
www.youtube.com
I have to give Russ full credit for my decision to purchase my first Reo, reading his threads here finally wore me down to the point I couldn't stand not owning one. The second one? I'll go ahead and give Rob a little of the credit for making a mod that lived up to the hype.
Thank you my man :) yeah, Rob actually deserves all the credit. I can promise you I would never think to film the gay ayuss weak vaporizer I had before a REO. So no Rob, no Russ :)

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
No. Cal.
Well done and Bravo Russ! Ya done good! Really clear and helpful for newbies and for some of us middle timers too.

Oh yeah Russ (or any other wise one), are the 9/16 by 7/16 orings discussed in the video the same size we get from Rob off of the Reo Site? Not trying to high jack the thread, just had an "oh yeah" moment here

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread