Status
Not open for further replies.

frosting

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2011
Connecticut
Eggnog. Sweet. Creamy. Rich. Would you like to vape eggnog?

I had been rattling my brain, I knew Vienna Cream tasted so familiar but up until a moment ago it hadn't hit me.

Before I had this epiphany I thought it tasted a bit like the cream in tiramisu sans any spice like cinnamon. Just cream.

I just recently got about 7 new flavors and made samplers. Reviewing this flavor I made it at 3%, 70%PG 30% VG. Nothing else but Vienna Cream. I have been enjoying it. Defiantly one of the winners thus far. I'm not big on any juice without menthol... I tend to even prefer fruit but I can see myself filling up a tank with Vienna Cream on occasion because it just taste so.... indulgent.

I really can't describe it much better than eggnog. Think store-bought Hood, thick... creamy, super sweet eggnog. I love eggnog personally but it's so rich it can be tough on my stomach... so two big thumbs up from me!

It's just that simple. As always flavor is subjective. You might not taste eggnog, but if you're a fattie inside like me and would drink it by the gallon if your body would let you... well hey, worth a shot.

Where I buy Flavor Art Italian Flavorings : FlavourArt

Reactions: Ruthmary

GodEsque

May 29, 2013
United States
Ya know.... I haven't had eggnog since I was a child. In fact, it's been so long that I honestly can't remember what it tastes like! Because of your descriptive, lol, I will be picking some up from the grocery tomorrow :) Sounds delicious & I am anxious for a glass now! I will also be ordering a Vienna Cream from FA this week. I am a vanilla/cream/mallow/sweet vaper myself & this sounds like a flavor that will become a staple in my "Laboratory". I love when I come across a descriptive that makes me want to place an order at 10pm !:toast:

Starlyte2

ECF Veteran
Jul 16, 2012
Carcassonne, France
Vienna Cream sounds delicious, the ideal addition for a few of my mixes.

When I first started DIYing I tried using F'Arts flavors, but I didn't get many good results. Lately I've tried some more of their newer flavors, and found them really nice, in general, so I've put my early errors down to lack of experience (mine or theirs, I'm not sure :blush: )

I got hold of some of their Tobacco flavors, in fact. I'm not one for filling my PV with fruit either, though I've tried :glare: The only fruits I really enjoy are F'Arts Lemon and Lime mixed in equal amounts, around 8%, then vaped with Vanilla Custard, F'Arts Custard, with Capella's VC, and some other additions, such as Cream...Vienna? :2cool: F'Arts Custard is not sweetened, and has no Vanilla flavor. But it's got a really custardy taste.

I tried the following Tobaccos :-

Golden Rollie, at 5-8%, tastes like the smell of a newly opened tobacco packet. Great for ancient rollie adepts, like me. :vapor:

Dark Rolled, not as pleasant a flavor IMO, harsher, with a slight cheap Chinese juice taste, slightly Oxo. But it isn't as bad as many.

Tuscan Reserve, really a cigar like taste, which I found a bit strong, but it would be delicious with a tiny touch of TPA Black Cherry, a recipe I've used before, and find very agreeable.

7 Leaves, which I'd tried before, but decided to give it another go. I found that at 5%, when I first tasted it, was really weak. As it's about a month now, I'll give it another go, and maybe, if it's still as tasteless, up it to 8%. But I appreciate much more the taste now than a year an a half ago.

I also bought Chocolate, as I'd previously made a super tobacco with a touch of chocolate and vanilla added. I found it overpowering, with a cocoa taste, and even 1 drop in 20ml killed the other flavors. I'll use a toothpick next time, if there is one.

Koolada, which is really nice and cool ;) (funny that!) but I add it at the last minute, as I find it loses its' taste/effect if it hangs around in a mix. Any one else found that with Koolada? :blink:

On the whole, along with TPA, M&P's and a couple of other flavor producers, I find F'Arts one of the better ones. You don't need large amounts to have a nice juice, and their selection is large and on the whole, pretty accurate and agreeable, provided you like the taste in general. Although I like eating chocolate, but vaping it is not my thing at all, like for most fruits.
F'Arts tobaccos do need quite a long steep, but the fruits and other flavors, like Caramel and Vanilla are slightly less exigent.

Happy mixing, and, hopefully, good vaping...:p

lvm111

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 20, 2013
Wylie, Texas
I'm just starting DIY, and really appreciate these discussions. Have a toolbox filled with juices from Ahlusion, Kent, GoodLife, Halo, Five Pawns, etc. etc. So, I'm pretty spoiled with greatness.

One thing though. Don't you guys and gals think it's relevant/important to mention the nic level your blending with? And of course the PG/VG ratio?

best regards, larry mac

frosting

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2011
Connecticut
Don't you guys and gals think it's relevant/important to mention the nic level your blending with? And of course the PG/VG ratio?

best regards, larry mac

Not particularly actually. Nic/PG/VG is often personal preference. As a general rule with most flavoring, a person should start at a low % and work up to a level they like.

retrox

Flavor Chaser
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2013
NC, USA
You should check out Capella's Egg Nog, frosting. I absolutely love that stuff. Straight up it tastes exactly like the genuine article, but I usually just add a touch to my vanilla-centric recipes for that lovely nutmeg note. Mouthfeel with a max-VG mix makes it almost as good as the real thing! Tastes like the holidays all year long!

Looks like I'll be adding some of that FA Vienna to my ECX cart soon. As in, right now. :laugh:

frosting

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2011
Connecticut
You should check out Capella's Egg Nog, frosting. I absolutely love that stuff. Straight up it tastes exactly like the genuine article, but I usually just add a touch to my vanilla-centric recipes for that lovely nutmeg note. Mouthfeel with a max-VG mix makes it almost as good as the real thing! Tastes like the holidays all year long!

Looks like I'll be adding some of that FA Vienna to my ECX cart soon. As in, right now. :laugh:

Well I hope you liked it! I'll consider picking up some Capella's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread