Viking Vapor preliminary review

Status
Not open for further replies.

bhima

ECF Veteran
Jun 25, 2009
So I checked out this company a few weeks ago on a tip from another poster.
I ordered their Hickory smoke, apple hickory smoke, maple and chocolate in 7.5ml 18mg PG.

First, I want to say, their service on this order was top notch. I ordered early yesterday, it was processed shipped and in my hands late this afternoon. I paid for the standard shipping and I still have no idea how it got to my house so fast.

On to the juice. I've only really tried the Hickory Smoke bottle and I have to say it has a very meaty, smoky flavor. The flavor is very appealing and actually holds up well even when I cut it with about 50% pure VG. The throat hit is about average. The price of their juice is $10 for 30ml which is extremely reasonable for the actual quality. I've tried other "cheap-priced" juice suppliers (*COUGH* strictlyejuice *COUGH*) that definitely lived up to the name cheap so I'm happy to report Viking Vapor's quality is as good as any other trusted major supplier. Of course, one order doesn't test their consistency, so I'll revise this little review as I order more in the future.

If I have one negative thing to say about the juice its that the vapor production before I cut it with some VG was definitely on the low side. Luckily, Viking Vapor will actually allow you to customize how much of your juice consists of VG or PG. I chose 100% PG because I knew i was going to cut it myself and after adding the VG, the vapor production is on par with my daily vaping RY4.

So that concludes my (now way too long) preliminary review. After I spend a few days with the other flavors, I'll revise this review to include them!

Conclusion:
Service/Shipping: 11
Flavor: 9
Throat hit: 7
Vapor (no VG): 6
Vapor (with VG added): 8
Value for money: 9

Str8Klownin

Feb 14, 2010
Minnesota
That's great news because I took a stab in the dark and ordered there chocolate mint and english toffee before I read this post. I haven't heard anything about this site but if all goes well I will be back for alot more juice. I opted for the Mix PG & VG 15 ML 18mg bottles. They definately have great prices and I hope the juices are full of flavor & Vapor!

bhima

ECF Veteran
Jun 25, 2009
Quick update
Juice review for the Maple flavor 100% PG
It tastes exactly like Maple syrup, though it is a bit mellow. You still taste the maple flavor as you drag and exhale though so its not so weak that you only get a hint of it on exhale. Still an excellent flavor and can easily be an all day vape.

Viking Vapor Maple
Flavor: 8
Throat hit: 7
Vapor (no VG): 6
Vapor (with VG added): 8
Value for money: 9

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
Thank you for the updated review! I have been looking for a good Maple and hate to say it but Vermont Vapor Maple I just got was terrible. I have heard people talk about getting a "dry vape" and never understood what that meant. Now I do! I'll look them up and give them a try. Thanks again!

okay....just looked at the website and these guys look great so far! Now if the juice tastes good I'll be in love :) Free shipping and double flavors!!! I love that....we are not talking Doublers as in O nicotine flavored juice that essentially ends up sitting around because it is just too much volume of juice to use. But real e-juice with your choice of nicotine level and double the amount of flavoring so when you add that to a $4 bottle of PG or VG which they also sell and cut your 24mg double juice with it you get 60 mls of 12mg juice for .25cents a milliliter. That is crazy cheap!!! Definately going to try them!

Last edited:

bhima

ECF Veteran
Jun 25, 2009
Review update: Chocolate 18mg 100% PG (i mix in my own VG)

Taste: 8 If you like the taste of bittersweet cocoa powder with some sweetness then you will love this flavor. I personally really like it, it tastes like a bolder version of Swiss Miss Hot Chocolate
Vapor: 5 if you use pure PG. 7 if you cut it with VG
TH: 6 There isn't much there but I personally don't really care that much about TH. I just want flavor and vapor

Overall this is a great flavor but I think i'm having a slight issue with it. This flavor seems to gum up the atty a bit after heavy vaping. After about an hour of heavy vaping (drip method), I have to blow out the atty to get it to produce better vapor. This is an issue many have had with other chocolate flavored liquids so be careful, don't burn out your atty if the vapor starts to drop off. Just try and blow it out, maybe vape a few drops of some other liquid till the vapor production comes back then go back to the chocolate.

bhima

ECF Veteran
Jun 25, 2009
Ok I just received my second order from Viking Vapors. I ordered Cinnamon Bun, Blueberry, Black Licorice and a double flavor Maple (my new fav vape atm). I've only had the chance to try the Cinnamon Bun so here is the basic breakdown
Cinnamon Bun 100% PG 18mg
Flavor: 9 Great balance of sweetness that finishes nice and spicy with the cinnamon. I can see myself ordering much more than 7.5ml of this!
TH: 8.5 this stuff packs a great throat hit! Just a little milder than my RY4.
Vapor (With VG): 8 plumes up my computer room like the rest of my juices

From ordering to shipping took less than 2 full days to arrive on my doorstep (Though I think its because Viking Vapor is out of Santa Cruz and I live in Sac). Either way, the processing has been as fast as any other great supplier I've used.

I'll update this as I try some of the other flavors I've purchased.

pinkbeckie88

ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2010
MA, USA
i have placed an order with viking vapor and have been very impressed with the prices and the selection of flavors and PG/VG%, their customer service i svery good as well, they got back to my email (about a mistake i made in my order) within 2 hours about and told me that they have corrected my mistake and that it would be shipped out in the morning. the package was shipped and im really looking forward to getting it, after reading all these great reviews on their juice :)

bhima

ECF Veteran
Jun 25, 2009
Another update:

Blueberry: 18mg 100% PG (cut to 70% pg 30% vg)

Flavor: 8 Tastes EXACTLY like a blueberry ICEE. Its sweet without tasting chemically like some apple flavors from other vendors I've tried. Very tasty but I don't think I personally could vape this daily, though I'm sure many others could.
Vapor: 8 (once VG is added)
TH: 6.5 Not much, but I don't really expect that much from a sweet flavor.

Phonernomicon

Jan 20, 2010
Tacoma, wa
Just got my order in today. They shipped it out very quick, and packaged very well. I messed up somethingnon my order, and they took care of it right away. The customer service is awesome! Inhave so fartried vanilla, rum and cola. And redbull. The flavos are so far the best I've tried. I got a pg/vg mix and it produces very good vapor. The 24mg is almost perfect for me, still a little strong but really good feeling and throat hit. My wife loves the flavors so far. The prices are great, I will definately be ordering more from them. So far an awesome company.

pinkbeckie88

ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2010
MA, USA
i got my order yesterday, and it got here pretty quick, i made a mistake on my order, and sent them an email and they fixed it and sent me an email back within a few hours, even hand wrote a note to me on my invoice sent with my order. the vapor is good i got mostly 20vg/80pg, and the taste is good. so far i have tried them all but only one with a fresh atty, and i tried the cherry coke with the fresh atty, and i love it, it tastes good, at first i didnt like it, but now i love it and have been vaping it all day :) the others i got were pina colada- tasted like plain old coconut, i got mango, the flavor was very weak, and i got chocolate raspberry- the flavor was good, kinda tasted like a bittersweet chocolate with a hint of raspberry. i will deff. order from them again the flavors are good and vapor is also pretty good!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread