Viking Vapor preliminary review

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobbysox10

ECF Veteran
Jan 17, 2010
Chicago
Just order 5 7.5ml bottles. smore, peanut butter cup, cinnamon bun, maple, and vanilla(i asked him to add butter cream and he did) I order two at 80pg/20vg, two at 70pg/30pg and 1 at 90pg/10vg. I will be posting reviews probally about 1 per week as I am going to vape quite a bit of each flavor before i do a review. So far I am happy as i spent just under 20dollars for 37.5ml shipped. I really hope I fall in love with this stuff. Also there is a 5% off coupon code for ECF members ty2ecf. Not a huge discount but for the price that he already has I can see why its not higher. ENJOY!

Ceryni

ECF Veteran
May 21, 2010
Indiana
ordered a few and they're sitting in my bedroom (waiting for my nebula in the mail still. :() I'm mainly excited to see how the menthol smoke will taste for me. the price wasn't that bad, so if I don't like it I can always try the menthol tobacco he has plus a lesson learned. Got some sweet ones to see how I'd do with sweet stuff, dunno if I'll like them or not, might just be a menthol/tobacco/clove vapor in the end.

pm2006

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2010
S.E. Michigan
It has been a long time since anyone posted here but I thought I would throw my 2 cents in.

I received some Toffee (I don't see it listed anymore) and Minty Toffee (must be renamed) from pif some time ago and just got around to trying it. I loved it. The best I've had. It's gone now :( and the last thing I need to do is order more juice but when I do, I will def try them again.

Thanks, Loved it.

Just received my order of 10 bottles from Viking Vapor and OMG I can't see anyone vaping this. Keep in mind that I'm new to ecigs however, of the four brands I've tried so far and quite a selection of flavors ... This brand seems to have absolutely no taste and a powerful perfume residue. I'm thinking something went wrong with the mix or something and I'm going to contact Viking today and see what can be done. Various flavors and reccomended blend, everything came well packaged. I'm using an eGo-T 900ma std atomizer and eGo LR 1000ma setup. I've tried all the flavors over the weekend and I just can't see anyone vaping this the way it is and I'll post a follow up here when I get it.

Until then ... I'm loving the eGo-T ecig and my Halo, Wicked Vapor and High Calibur ... soon to get a dozen bottles from Gourmetvapor.com as reccomended by members here in live chat ... thanks for all the info! :D

RonZ

May 5, 2011
Los Angeles
I just received three bottles, 12mg 100% VG based of Tobacco Menthol, Cappuccino, and Mint. All of them are at standard TH, regular flavor.

Tobacco Menthol - the worst I've ever tasted. It tasted like VICKS mixed with pee. I can't handle it.
Mint - Strong mint, mild to no TH.
Cappuccino - Tasted like hazel coffee, very mild TH.

I might order some other flavor with filterless option. But seriously, I don't know how anyone can tolerate the taste of Tobacco menthol flavor. It is very disgusting.

I sent a fairly detailed email to Viking today explaining how my entire order was like vaping tasteless perfume, but haven't received a reply as of yet. It was a batch of ten 30ml bottles assorted flavors in their recommended 70PG / 30VG mix and all the bottles shared the same disgusting traits so I'm assuming something went horribly wrong with the base. I have a feeling that this is just going to be an expensive lesson and to use resources such as ECF prior to placing any substantial orders.

Maybe I can use the remaining 295ml to thin paint, lubricate door locks or it may work to repel wild dingoes. :D

No replies so far to the email I sent to them on Monday. I'm not getting that warm and fuzzy valued customer feeling from these guys and think I just burned $100 on some juice that went horribly wrong. I'll post any followups if they contact me but I think that's just not going to happen at this point. I guess all I can say is ... Buyer Beware of these guys. ;)

Nomoreash

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2010
Chattanooga, TN
I've contacted Larry a few times and he's always gotten back with me. Might want to shoot another email or they have a contact number on the website.

As for the juice put it back for a few weeks and try it again. Many of their juices need to be steeped but after that is awesome. I'm not into their tobacco or smoke flavors at all but the others have been great after letting them sit for a while.

I'll give it a shot, I used the email link on their website with no luck so far. I'll try to give them a call Friday and post any results here. Thanks for the advice, I'll leave the bottles sit for a few weeks and give them another shot and update here if anything changes. :)

If they do improve, they really need to put a warning in the box ... wait two weeks or have your Listerine and a bucket ready. :) Either way ... I'll give updates :D

Last edited:
Well it's been nearly 2 weeks and the juice isn't getting any better than their customer service. I haven't heard anything back and I doubt I will at this point in time. I've tried 6 brands so far and while they all differ in taste, they have all been useable except Viking. All of the 10 bottles in this order, all 10 share the same awful perfume / numbing taste.

Trbobitch

ECF Veteran
Mar 18, 2011
Pittsburgh, PA
trbo......blogspot.com
No replies so far to the email I sent to them on Monday. I'm not getting that warm and fuzzy valued customer feeling from these guys and think I just burned $100 on some juice that went horribly wrong. I'll post any followups if they contact me but I think that's just not going to happen at this point. I guess all I can say is ... Buyer Beware of these guys. ;)

Even better lesson learned... I never buy 30ml of anything or spend more than $25 on small sample bottles from a vendor I have never tried before :) That being said, I did just order about $20 worth of 7.5 ml from Viking to give them a shot.

Cotton candy
Chocolate Raspberry
RY4
S'mores
Apple Tobacco
Cherry Tobacco

Good thing about ordering sample sizes is that you can always sell or trade the ones you don't like after you accumulate a few. Then someone else can give them a shot and you can try something new as well :)

mycro

ECF Veteran
Jul 11, 2009
Michigan
I've ordered from them several times now-I like the mar-boh best, and its the one juice I always reorder and my main juice.
The virginia fire cured is good too, and the ry4. I get the 18mg mix, full flavor (vg/pg)great vapor.
I have never gotten any that tasted bad, or perfumy,
altho I have had a couple that really had very little to no taste. (pnut and pnut butter cup)I think they were all vg.

Last edited:

Aunt Cranky

ECF Veteran
Feb 15, 2010
Chicagoland
There have only been a few flavors I've ordered from Viking that I would not order again - the Menthol Tobacco tasted like... well it was awful (and I'm a menthol gal from way back). I was also not fond of the Mint (tasted like mouthwash), but the mint was better when added to some Halo menthol that boyfriend had sitting around. The maple was so-so, I'll have to try it in the double flavor - it was just too subtle for me. The candy / fruit flavors have been my favorite so far. I tend to prefer more VG to PG in my mix (too much PG actually makes my skin more prone to breakouts for some odd reason) - but overall I think VV is a good vendor for what they charge for juice, and I regularly order the blueberry and pineapple flavors as I enjoy them very much.

redtailgal

Sep 25, 2011
north carolina
I've also ordered from them. After trying and liking the Cool Mint Menthol Tobacco, I ordered 5 30ml bottles. I have just finished my four bottle....each one has been dull, tasteless, with NO throat hit (despite my ordering full flavor option) and leave a "soapy" aftertaste in my mouth.

I will be emailing or calling them to let them know the situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread