Status
Not open for further replies.

Str8V8ping

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 10, 2011
NYC
I only experimented with vinigar a little and did notice a enhancing effect on the juice . It also cleared up any unwanted taste . I have been experimenting more with Lemon juice which has been really working great and adding a nice sweetness and body to everything .

I still havent got any citric acid or caramel color which i really want to try .

Btw doesnt anyone have any lorann tart and sour they arent using . I hate to place a order just for that .

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
I know with the RY4 I added some vinegar to it did have an effect. I was coughing a bit more and (hard to describe) made the back of my mouth and top of my throat feel funky. It was almost on par with the type of feeling you get a day or two before a sore throat of cold hits you.

Hmmm I wonder if you added too much? I get that sore throat type feeling with some fruit flavors if I mix them too strong.

I ordered some LA tart & sour as part of an order and will provide feedback as well.

My addiction is insatiable (112 not counting the pipe essence extract brewing in the other room)

Going to try that pipe extract as soon as I can. I have some Sleepytime Tea extraction going right now...

Str8V8ping

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 10, 2011
NYC
Check out like a Hobby Lobby or craft store like that. I know the one by my apartment carries Lorann Tart & Sour.

I dont think there is any hobby lobbys in NY . Iv never seen a craft store either ,just bodegas and liquor stores lol . Actually i know one craft store but they dont have anything like that .

djbishybish

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2011
Kansas
I dont think there is any hobby lobbys in NY . Iv never seen a craft store either ,just bodegas and liquor stores lol . Actually i know one craft store but they dont have anything like that .

Ah, you'd think somewhere like NY would have something like that. I have some on the way though if you want me to send a small bottle your way to try out?

Running Wolf

ECF Veteran
Nov 22, 2011
North East Ohio
Hmmm I wonder if you added too much? I get that sore throat type feeling with some fruit flavors if I mix them too strong.

I got no clue, and am still trying to fart around with the RY4 and a few other flavors. So far with the DIY thing only have 1 or 2 juices I can say I like. Others are vapeable but just not hitting the spot for me.

Jimi D.

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 26, 2010
Florida Keys
I only experimented with vinigar a little and did notice a enhancing effect on the juice . It also cleared up any unwanted taste . I have been experimenting more with Lemon juice which has been really working great and adding a nice sweetness and body to everything .

I still havent got any citric acid or caramel color which i really want to try .

Btw doesnt anyone have any lorann tart and sour they arent using . I hate to place a order just for that .
Caramel Color is made from sugar Str8..

GoodDog

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2009
SF East Bay
I know with the RY4 I added some vinegar to it did have an effect. I was coughing a bit more and (hard to describe) made the back of my mouth and top of my throat feel funky. It was almost on par with the type of feeling you get a day or two before a sore throat of cold hits you.

Same thing happened to me but it turned out to be a cold coming on. I think it was just a coincidence. I hope you're not coming down with what I have!! Don't want to start an epidemic here so I'm being careful not to spread my germs. :laugh:

GoodDog

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2009
SF East Bay

I'll check my local hobby store today when I'm out and if they have it I'll pick you up a bottle. It's not as big as a Hobby Lobby so I'm not sure they will.

Jimi D.

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 26, 2010
Florida Keys
I mixed in some Balsamic Vinegar. I added 3 drops to my Black Fire in a 10ml. bottle.. The Ph level dropped big time, since I taste tested right out of the bottle. The flavor dropped a bit, so I added another 1%. Now I have 4% Black Fire, which before at that level, was burning my tongue. I'm very sensitive with heavy flavors. So I think it's working. I'm gonna buy some distilled vinegar though.. I don't know what this balsamic vinegar is gonna do to my cartos..lol

Last edited:

Running Wolf

ECF Veteran
Nov 22, 2011
North East Ohio
Same thing happened to me but it turned out to be a cold coming on. I think it was just a coincidence. I hope you're not coming down with what I have!! Don't want to start an epidemic here so I'm being careful not to spread my germs. :laugh:

For the most part I brush off colds and the flu, usually just get a few days of allergy like symptoms.... And then maybe once a year I get hit with something that knocks me over like a 2x4 to the back of the skull.

So far the lemon juice hasn't had the same effect.

Str8V8ping

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 10, 2011
NYC
Ah, you'd think somewhere like NY would have something like that. I have some on the way though if you want me to send a small bottle your way to try out?

I actually just bought some . I had some ebay bucks left over so i used it . Thanks though .

Caramel Color is made from sugar Str8..

That i know however lots and lots of juice vendors use it in their juice . Even some of the really legendary juices have it . From what i hear it doesnt have a negative effect on equipment and is safe to vape as well as preserves the life of the juice and adds a slight sweetness sorta like EM . Its talked about in the earlier pages .

I'll check my local hobby store today when I'm out and if they have it I'll pick you up a bottle. It's not as big as a Hobby Lobby so I'm not sure they will.

Just got some like said above but thanks :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread