VIR official

Status
Not open for further replies.

taxnail

ECF Veteran
Jan 11, 2015
allways near ... where my dog is
VIR is a product that will never be made by me again. The reason is that its cost is HUGE because of its size. After Proteus and esterigon sales I have to produce something new that factories can make easy.

So there won't be a VIR for justGG or GGTS?
I hoped for this and especially for a solution by you, which wouldn't change the exterior look of these devices.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
So there won't be a VIR for justGG or GGTS?
I hoped for this and especially for a solution by you, which wouldn't change the exterior look of these devices.

i dont mean that I will not make it for GGTS tax. I only said that I will not make a so small pcba again

As for GGTS, VIR will change the external look. If we want to put it inside GGTS just like kick, we need a totally different solution

Otello

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 11, 2013
Roma - Italy
www.facebook.com
AAAAHHHHH!!! :headbang:

Imeo, I'm very happy you wrote the last line, as the look of GGTS with VIR is one of my concerns.

I imagine the "standard" VIR for GGTS/JGG should be something like an extension sleeve with a button, right?

On the other side, we have 2 options:
a) you have to oper the PV to chagen your settings, like with Kick
b) you use the existing button to send commands to the chip, like the... uff, I don't remember the name; :?: it's a chip similar to Kick, a little smaller.

Anyway, I'm very curious to ear your comments on this, ;)

taxnail

ECF Veteran
Jan 11, 2015
allways near ... where my dog is
To tell the truth Imeo,
something like an additional tube for VIR would be a deal breaker for me. The JustGG is allready long enough
I hoped, you come up with something like:
Electronics in the bottom of the JustGG where the axis and the switch are. There's plenty of room for the electronics if you remove the axis. eventually the switch has to be modified and the LED could sit in the bottom cap.
Changes to the exterior nearly zero, may be the bottom cap will be a bit larger.
This would be my perfect VIR-JustGG

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
To tell the truth Imeo,
something like an additional tube for VIR would be a deal breaker for me. The JustGG is allready long enough
I hoped, you come up with something like:
Electronics in the bottom of the JustGG where the axis and the switch are. There's plenty of room for the electronics if you remove the axis. eventually the switch has to be modified and the LED could sit in the bottom cap.
Changes to the exterior nearly zero, may be the bottom cap will be a bit larger.
This would be my perfect VIR-JustGG

thats exactly what I was thinking at first time tax but the issue is with electronics. They have to be "ON" always. Maybe when time comes I can think more about it :)

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Would VIR work with a twisted wire made of kanthal and ni200?
The current would still run (me thinks) through the ni200-wire, but kanthal would make the combo sturdier and easier to wrap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Troll, you are used already to wires that are not suitable for vaping because some manufacturers decide it that way lol

VIR uses titanium wire, the best and in reality the only wire that can keep temp steady and the only suitable to vaping due to its biocompatibility

Troll from behind

ECF Veteran
Mar 2, 2012
Finlad
Troll, you are used already to wires that are not suitable for vaping because some manufacturers decide it that way lol

VIR uses titanium wire, the best and in reality the only wire that can keep temp steady and the only suitable to vaping due to its biocompatibility

Yup, old dogs and so on...
Doesn't hurt to try, though.:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

markuss

Verified Member
Sep 28, 2013
Catalunya
thats exactly what I was thinking at first time tax but the issue is with electronics. They have to be "ON" always. Maybe when time comes I can think more about it :)

I think the best option is a Stealth cap whith the electronics in! This make vir compatible whith most of gg mods. And, of course, ss or brass option ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread