Virgin Vapor - Defective or wrong product issue : Freedombadeaux

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freedombadeaux

ECF Veteran
Company name
Virgin Vapor​
Date of your initial complaint to the supplier.
13 January 2014​
How did you contact the supplier
Email​
Ticket number (if you were issued one)
-​
General nature of complaint
Defective or wrong product​
Briefly describe your problem or issue
I first ordered the Kanger ProTank 2 for $18.99, a Leather Embossed Battery for 16.99 and three samplers on Jan.4th 2014 from Virgin Vapor.

I received my package; I believe on Jan.13th 2014. The product did not work. (I continuously begged for assistance and no help was offered)

I tried calling but there is no phone number available. I contacted them via their web page (no response), email several times (no response). I then went to the Facebook page. There were many posts of me begging for help. Which have now been deleted.

However, after they did finally communicate with me they emailed me a return label and promised a refund!

I returned the items. They were received by Virgin Vapor Jan. 17th 2014.

I still to this day Feb.24th 2014 have not received a refund and have been blocked by Virgin Vapor on Facebook!!

NO EXPLANATION WAS EVER GIVEN!! I will be contacting the BBB to resolve this issue but I thought I would give them this open opportunity to make right what is wrong.

Last edited:

Freedombadeaux

ECF Veteran
Just now received refund! WOW! This forum really works quickly!!! Thanks ECF! Actually the deposit was made today at 7:05am but after all this time I didn't think to check my card! Who would?? Also they finally responded via email on Feb. 21st but I was not aware of it! Who would be...but all is forgiven! Best Wishes to you Virgin Vapor.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread