Not open for further replies.

Annette Rogers

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2010
California USA
www.kaisvirginvapor.com
I love announcing sales!

You've been waiting for it and here it is! Virgin Vapor's Memorial Day SALE!

In honor of Memorial Day, take 20% off all e-liquid orders! Sale starts now and ends at the stroke of midnight on May 25th. Please allow extra time for your order to ship as we experience very high order volume during sales. Discount cannot be applied retroactively to orders already placed.

Use coupon code: MEMORIAL15ECF

Enjoy! :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

LungCandy101

ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2014
Orange County
What are your favorite flavors from virginvapor.com and why? As it turns out I made the third round of runners up winners in the 15 millionth post to ecf and I ended up grabbing the 500ml of e-liquid of the winners' choice (in 17 bottles of 30ml) prize that virginvapor.com kindly provided...

I'm PIF 3 flavors each to 3 of my friends as this amount of juice is ludicrous and they were the ones that initially helped get me off smoking and into vaping and introduced me to are a part of the ecf community...

I've never had an experience with this company and was wondering what flavors other have tried and what their favorite flavors are...

I usually lean towards desserts but haven't tried organic ejuice before so I'd be willing to try other flavors (menthols excluded) also just wanted thank ecf for putting on this contest and all of the vendors for providing all of these awesome prizes, it's been alot of fun and I've learned so much throughout the process...

Any advice is appreciated, thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread