Status
Not open for further replies.

Gloria

ECF Veteran
Dec 2, 2011
midwest
For trade... 1 oz bottle (30 mil) never opened

Kona Coffee Milkshake - 80PG/20VG - 19 mg - Xtra flavor - creation date 2/8/12

My goal is to go to zero nic, so I'm looking to trade the above juice for some Kona Velvet with nic of 6mg or lower.

Or I may be willing to trade for a Vision Stone III plus a VV sample or ? :)

Please PM me if interested in a trade.

Last edited:

Lyle Devine

ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2012
Mid-west U.S.
For trade... 1 oz bottle (30 mil) never opened

Kona Coffee Milkshake - 80PG/20VG - 19 mg - Xtra flavor - creation date 2/8/12

My goal is to go to zero nic, so I'm looking to trade the above juice for some Kona Velvet with nic of 6mg or lower.

Or I may be willing to trade for a Vision Stone III plus a VV sample or ? :)

Please PM me if interested in a trade.

I was looking at your post, and was wondering if you thought about ordering another ounce bottle of the same with 0 nic, and mix both together that would give you 2 ounces of 9.5 mg nic strength... Just a thought, it's not too hard. Just mix well in a bottle with a little extra room, shake it a few times a day for the first few days. And if you want to go down to 6 right away, 2 ounces of 0 nic added to what you have will get you there. It would end up being 6.33 Nic. Just get a larger empty bottle, to shake it up in and you are set for a couple months, at least that's what I go through.

Lyle Devine

ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2012
Mid-west U.S.
if you want to do this gradualy, get one ounce 0 nic, mix it in right away, =2 ounces of 9.5, then once you use up an ounce so that your back to having just one once left @9.5, add another ounce of 0 nic, now you have 2 onces of 4.75 mg nic, use up an ounce and then add 0 nic, mix = 2 ounces of 2.375 nic, use up both ounces and then order 0 nic from then on. All you need to do it this way is 3 ounces of 0 nic in your choice of flavor, make sure it goes well with what you have. :)

CatLady007

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 19, 2011
FL Panhandle
I have slightly less that 1/2 of a 1oz bottle of KCM (14 ml), extra flavor, 19mg(Hi). It's about 6 wks old, and the older it gets, the more difficulty I'm having with it. (I use mostly regulated 3.7V batts + cartomizers) Now, I'm only getting good flavor with a pass-thru, which I don't like using.
Am willing to trade for Fresh Thai Mango, extra flavor, 19 mg(Hi).

Neketa318

ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2011
Connecticut
Hello everyone,

If anyone is interested, I have the following 1/2 ounce bottles of 0 mg flavors available - I only tried them once, so they're mainly full:

Hunger of Persephone
Peach Perfect
Night Blooming Jasmine

The rest are about 3/4 full:
Tropical Storm
Bed of Roses
Blue Violet

I keep them in the fridge so they don't steep too quickly.

If you're interested, please PM me. I'd be willing to swap for 0 mg of Vanilla Blackberry Swirl, Cherry On Top, Black Cherry Marshmallow or Strawberry Granita. Also interested in a gift certificate.

Thanks! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread