Virgin Vapor Swap Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angiebubs

Unresolved Status
ECF Veteran
Jun 10, 2013
Amery, WI
I have a 1/4 oz bottle of Vino Veritas 100% low nicotine only a drop or two missing..I am wondering if someone wants to trade for? About 2 weeks old. I may have others soon..I will be posting this and a few others (vv and non vv) for sale soon in classifieds if noone has VV to trade. Thanks

Traded Aug 7

Erica1616

Verified Member
Apr 16, 2014
Massachusetts
I have a few of the sample size bottles for trade and I marked how much left with stickers the top of sticker is how much is in it. I'm looking to trade for death by chocolate in 6 or 8nic I Bought these about 5 weeks ago so they are nicely steeped. I also have other juices that I would trade for death by chocolate I have the whole space jam line 6 bottles in 6mg nic took about 2ml out in all.

All 12nic
Honeydew melon (pretty full)
Pillow dreams
Kona velvet milkshake
Expresso
Pillow dreams

Please pm me if you have death by choc thanks

u3yruty3.jpg
rehamuse.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glinda

ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2014
United States
I've got two unopened 100% VG 15 ml bottles of 18mg Bed of Roses and Mango Mint Julep to trade if anyone is interested. I love both of them but the 18mg is a bit high for me. Would be happy to trade for the same flavors in a low to 12mg level. Since this ideal situation may be too much to hope for, I'd consider trading for other flavors, including those that aren't Absolutes/alcohol free. Since Mango Mint Julep is now at "Deal of the Week" pricing, I'd be willing to trade that one for a bottle that's been dipped into but I'm hoping for an equal volume exchange on the rose. That said, I won't feel slighted if you want to trade it for a bottle of something you tried once but didn't care for. I'd prefer 100% VG, but won't whine if you have VG/PG to trade. In a nutshell, I have my preferences but I'm a realist and so I'm willing to be flexible within reason. :eek:)

StarreLabelle

ECF Veteran
Sep 18, 2014
Texas, Near Randolph Air Force Base
I have a Full 30ml bottle of Organic French Toast 12mg nicotine, 50/50 blend that I will trade for a dessert flavor that doesn't contain the alcohol base. I believe the Absolute blends don't contain alcohol. Chocolate cake, or the Kona Coffee are 1st preferences, but I can't tolerate alcohol. I think the Kona absolute doesn't have alcohol.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 via Tapatalk

StarreLabelle

ECF Veteran
Sep 18, 2014
Texas, Near Randolph Air Force Base
I actually meant they were up for trade. The Caramel is at least 6 months old now- the others over a month. Plus it seems I cannot vape the Absolute line, other than Death by Chocolate. Not sure why. I like several of VV juices and just ordered a few more to try.
Whichever line contains alcohol, I can't vape either. I have a big bottle of Organic French Toast 12mg 50/50 that I can't vape. I would love to trade it for Death by chocolate:)

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 via Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread