Virginia Slim flavored juice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zarathustra

May 30, 2009
Nashville, TN
I convinced my Aunt to buy an e-cigarette. I consider it a great success since my Mother died of lung cancer caused from smoking on June 18th, 2008. Her brand is Virginia Slims Lights. What e-juice mimics the flavor closely enough to where she can tell little to no difference? Any help would be greatly appreciate. I'm also looking to buy my sister an e-cigarette for her birthday (June 14th) to get her to quit as well. I figure since I knew nothing of the e-cigarettes when my Mother was still alive I can save other the pain that I went through. Where can I buy a 901 version starter kit for under $40 including shipping? I'm on a somewhat tight budget. Thanks.

WendyM

ECF Veteran
No juice is going to taste exactly like any particular brand of cigarettes. Even the tobacco, camel, marlboro, etc flavors aren't going to taste exactly like a cigarette.

That being said, I'm still sort of a newbie myself. I ordered Johnson's Creek Tennessee cured, which does taste like a very very mild cigarette (but sweeter.) I actually found that I don't really care if the vapor tastes like a cigarette or not, so long as I like the flavor.

wv2win

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2009
GA by way of WV
You will also have to get some liquid for them to use. The prefilled carts will just turn them off due to the bad taste. I can't help you with the Virginia Slim taste. I use Kent flavor from this supplier as well as one other supplier and it has a smooth taste. I would suggest starting them out on 18mg. This supplier has the cheapest prices I have seen. ($29 for a 901) The shipping will be around $15 coming from China. The juice is only $9.50 for 20ml which is a great price.

Starter Kit - Heaven-gifts.com Ruyandirect.com Best E-smoking Shop

RazorNribbonz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Trapped within my imagination
Although your aunt may eventually swing more toward the sweeter flavors. I'd do like Wendy suggest and just warn your aunt that most e-liquids do not resemble cig-analog flavor. ( that way maybe she'll be pleasantly surprised when you get it decently close lol)

My neighbor smokes virginia slims..She Likes the "Virginia" from MyVaporStore ( also decent prices)...Most of the tocabbo flavors to me are pretty sweet and can turn someone off pretty fast who's expecting a more analog experience..

If the Virginia is still too sweet..You might try adding about 20% of either "Cubin Cigar"(Ive tried electronicsitx) ..I'd start at adding just 20% then move it up or down...

I've also tried the Kent that wv2win suggest..It's also very nice... Good luck to you and your aunt... It's not easy finding your perfect flavors but, worth it...

Last edited:

rustiangel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 19, 2009
Chattanooga, TN, USA
You will also have to get some liquid for them to use. The prefilled carts will just turn them off due to the bad taste. I can't help you with the Virginia Slim taste. I use Kent flavor from this supplier as well as one other supplier and it has a smooth taste. I would suggest starting them out on 18mg. This supplier has the cheapest prices I have seen. ($29 for a 901) The shipping will be around $15 coming from China. The juice is only $9.50 for 20ml which is a great price.

I just got my 901 kit for 32.99 shipped from e-cigarette-mart dot com.

3 days into this, and it works like a champ. I've only had one analog per day since i got it. I awaiting my juice (camel flavor) from totally wicked, and a grape one from aromaejuice, I think I'm gonna get a bunch of small ones from Nuvape, I like they offer smaller size flavors, someone should offer a sampler package with multiple flavors for a flat fee....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread