1. Win Vaping gear! The ECF 15 Millionth Post contest

We are fast approaching the 15 millionth ECF post and we have a contest to celebrate this huge landmark and amazing prizes to give out to our members! Head over to the official contest thread to see the rules and check out the prizes generously pledged by our registered suppliers on the prize announcement thread.

VirginVapor.Com - Defective or wrong product issue : Airiak

Discussion in 'Reviews of Suppliers - Negative' started by Airiak, Mar 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Airiak

Airiak Full Member Verified Member

Company name
    VirginVapor.Com ​
    Date of your initial complaint to the supplier.
    21 February 2014 ​
    How did you contact the supplier
    Email ​
    Ticket number (if you were issued one)
    - ​
    General nature of complaint
    Defective or wrong product ​
    Briefly describe your problem or issue
    I received my order from VirginVapor.com on Feb 21 2014. I noticed right away that my Ego-V V3 was not charging. Contacted support on Feb 21 2014 via email and asked for an RMA. The CSR Patti had a RMA sent out to me on Feb 24 2014. I received it on Feb 26 2014 and mailed it back the same day. VirginVapor.Com received my returned Ego-V V3 on March 03 2014. I have asked CSR Patti Several times if it has been shipped out yet or if they could provide a tracking number for me. The last reply I've received from VirginVapor.Com was on March 08 2014. As of today, March 15 2014 I have not received my replacement ego-V V3 nor has VirginVapor.com answered any of my emails asking for a tracking number or if it has even been mailed out yet. ​

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.