Virtual CASAA Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaytex1969

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2015
Austin, TX
OK, kids. I'm working this out as I go, so if we hit any snags, please be patient and understanding.

The idea ("rules") are as follows. (mods, let me know if I'm too far off my rocker...)

The first 50 people to comply are "in". After that, I'm closing it for manageability.

Give a donation to CASAA via PayPal of at least $5. Have a small vape related item to send to the winner.

After your donation is complete, you should get a confirmation email.

In that email, you"ll see a transaction ID just below the date as shown below:

upload_2015-6-17_20-9-59.png

Click on that and you'll be taken to a transaction details page like this:

upload_2015-6-17_20-13-3.png

You may have to adjust your window size to hide your personal information (I did). On the above Image, the last thing you see is "Status: Completed". Below that will be your name and address, so you don't want that showing.

Take a screenshot after you've manipulated your personal data out of the viewing area. Post the screenshot here in your post. Feel free to mention what your prize donation is, or keep it secret if you wish. (Mine's an AGA T5)

How to take a screenshot.

After the 50th person gives and posts, we'll select a winner (first mod to volunteer can pick). We will collectively have given at least $250 to CASAA (likely much more), the winner will get 50 prize packages from the other participants and the rest of us get to unload a piece of vape gear we no longer use or are tired of looking at!

How awesome would it be to know that you had 50 friggin' VAPEMAILS coming??

Contest open until 50 participants are posted or until July 4, whichever comes first.

Thanks.

Jay :headbang:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread