Status
Not open for further replies.

solace.discord

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2011
Southern Maine
Either that or keep shopping until you find a doctor that listens and is proactive without subjecting you to unnecessary tests. There is one out there.
or... I could redirect this magnificently powerful brain of mine from torturing myself into taking control of the world.

that seems viable... lmao

LynnNC

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
NC
My beautiful daughter graduates!! And yes, I'm a proud mama! She did it while juggling a full time job and a small child.
image.jpg

LynnNC

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
NC
Congradulations.
My Personal update is that my Dad is coming home Tuesday.
He's in a walker at first, but he's at least up on his own.
AS for doctors, I'm in pain and they have yet to find anything.
SC, I'm so glad your dad has improved enough to come home! I hope he continues to improve. Sending lots of white light and blessing your way for you and your dad.

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
Congradulations.
My Personal update is that my Dad is coming home Tuesday.
He's in a walker at first, but he's at least up on his own.
AS for doctors, I'm in pain and they have yet to find anything.
I was wondering about your father, SpaceCase, so thanks for the update. Sounds good on his part -- you, however, are having pain? What's going on? Your family has been through a lot. Hope things are turning around for you.

SpaceCase

ECF Veteran
Jun 11, 2014
Cleveland, Ohio, USA
My dad's name is Gary. We live in the same household, which for situations like this is a Godsend.
Me, I've had burning abdominal and joint pain off and on for years now, but they never find anything other then "borderline elevated liver levels" so I dunno what causes it.
I've had a GI scope and everything.

Augmented Dog

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2014
Philadelphia, PA USA
My beautiful daughter graduates!! And yes, I'm a proud mama! She did it while juggling a full time job and a small child. View attachment 458719
Lynn!
Many and hearty congratulations!
She sounds like someone who will get what she wants from life.

:)

gopher_byrd

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2013
Peoples Republic of California
Hi everyone, sorry I haven't been around much. :oops::blush: I've been off wondering the wilds of ECF and the internet looking at starting DIY to save some bucks. My first attempts have actually turned out pretty well so far... Not up to Clark's standards mind you, but nothing I've had to throw down the sink either.

Nothing wrong with Clark's wonder juice and I will still buy from him as no one has cloned my beloved Wakonda, Virus, and ACB. Even if someone has I would still buy the bestest juice in the vape world!

@LynnNC Congrats on your daughter's graduation!!! That's an awesome accomplishment!!!

:danger:Proud Dad alert!:danger: My youngest daughter graduates Friday. Double major, Marketing and Graphic Design, Summa Cum Laude with a 3.9+ GPA! She worked her behind off, lots of late nights and weekends...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread