Status
Not open for further replies.

Augmented Dog

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2014
Philadelphia, PA USA
I'm here but only for a second....I have an abcessed tooth that's killing me right now. I have antibiotics and getting it out tomorrow early. So I'm headed off to eat something, take my antibiotics and my ibuprofen and head off to bed.
Ouch !
Don't like.
Feel better, darlin'!
Get some food and rest.
:)

Megan Kogijiki Ratchford

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2013
Arvada, CO
I'm here but only for a second....I have an abcessed tooth that's killing me right now. I have antibiotics and getting it out tomorrow early. So I'm headed off to eat something, take my antibiotics and my ibuprofen and head off to bed.

Good luck Lynn!! :(

Augmented Dog

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2014
Philadelphia, PA USA
Where did everyone go?? In the 10 months I've been posting in this forum, I don't think I've ever seen it this dead!!! :(
Hey there, Lynn!
It has been pretty quiet around here lately. Vacation season?
Dunno.
How're you feeling today?

LynnNC

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
NC
Hey there, Lynn!
It has been pretty quiet around here lately. Vacation season?
Dunno.
How're you feeling today?
AD, this forum has been pretty dead for a couple of months now! :?: :unsure:
I'm feeling better today than I have since Monday!! The extraction site doesn't hurt today at all. I'm only left with a sore jaw. Of course, that means that all the things I've had on my list since Monday has to get done today, tomorrow and Sunday! :shock::shock::shock: I don't know if I'm going to make it or not! :( But I'm going to give it a healthy shot! :thumb:

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
I'm feeling better today than I have since Monday!! The extraction site doesn't hurt today at all. I'm only left with a sore jaw. Of course, that means that all the things I've had on my list since Monday has to get done today, tomorrow and Sunday! :shock::shock::shock: I don't know if I'm going to make it or not! :( But I'm going to give it a healthy shot! :thumb:
Glad you're doing great, Lynn!
You're right -- it IS quiet in here!
Last year at this time we had a new flavor coming out every Tuesday or so - we were busy as beavers and broke as a joke!

Augmented Dog

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2014
Philadelphia, PA USA
Glad to hear you're healing well! :)
Don't sweat the rest. You'll get done what needs be done. I sure of it!

LynnNC

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
NC
Glad you're doing great, Lynn!
You're right -- it IS quiet in here!
Last year at this time we had a new flavor coming out every Tuesday or so - we were busy as beavers and broke as a joke!
When I first came to this forum in late September, it would take me an hour and a half to read here when I got off work at 2:30am. Now, for about the last couple of months, I can read this entire forum in 10 minutes.
Where did everybody go?? :?:

Augmented Dog

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2014
Philadelphia, PA USA
When I first came to this forum in late September, it would take me an hour and a half to read here when I got off work at 2:30am. Now, for about the last couple of months, I can read this entire forum in 10 minutes.
Where did everybody go?? :?:
I've been wondering the same thing.
???

solace.discord

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2011
Southern Maine
Right around now - possibly today, marks 25 years since I met my partner, best friend and love of my life.
come to think of it, it's been very close, if not to the day, that I met mine 10 years ago..

congratulations to the two of you! it seems like such a rare thing sometimes.

Augmented Dog

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2014
Philadelphia, PA USA
come to think of it, it's been very close, if not to the day, that I met mine 10 years ago..

congratulations to the two of you! it seems like such a rare thing sometimes.
And to you!
That much time is precious.
I remember my 10th and talking with friends who had 25. It seemed an unreal accomplishment to then.
My parents are still in love and together after 56 years.
They are the example I follow.

gopher_byrd

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2013
Peoples Republic of California
Hey there!
Anyone t'home?
Aloha! Just us crickets hanging out in Waikiki... :lol:

Yup back here again, but Keith is up following his fam around the Seattle area. BTW bud, I'll get some vape mail sent your way when I get home...

Aloha and Mahalo everyone!

gopher_byrd

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2013
Peoples Republic of California
Right around now - possibly today, marks 25 years since I met my partner, best friend and love of my life.
I proposed to the love of my life 25 years ago on Indy 500 day. Got married 9/29/90! Still think she is God's gift to me!

Augmented Dog

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2014
Philadelphia, PA USA
I proposed to the love of my life 25 years ago on Indy 500 day. Got married 9/29/90! Still think she is God's gift to me!
I love hearing that!
I've made some boneheaded moves in my life, but This is one I got right!
Lol!
I have never been to Hawaii. Hope to get there one day.

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
It is hotter and more humid than New Orleans in August around here!
I are melting
Same here -- summer has finally made it to Michigan. No happy medium, we are straight into the blast furnace with humidity to rival a tropical rainforest! Even the dogs are melting!
He-Is-Melting.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread