Status
Not open for further replies.

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
We're not ready in Michigan for summer to be over. We had a fairly decent May, but every weekend in June had at least one day of very cool, rainy, cloudiness. :nah:
July was still recovering :nah: and I would say only the last two to three weeks have actually felt like summer. :banana::banana:.
Please, Mother Nature, give me and my old bones at least another month of sunshine. :nun:

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY
Nice thing about being in high altitude. Leaves are already starting to change a little. Next the Canadian geese will show up. Now to hope all the leaves drop before a snow hits us and snaps limbs from trees. Of course after that it could be 90* in October, Colorado is crazy!
Some fall colors are popping up here too, so beautiful :)

Partspro

ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2014
Winneconne,WI,USA
Nice thing about being in high altitude. Leaves are already starting to change a little. Next the Canadian geese will show up. Now to hope all the leaves drop before a snow hits us and snaps limbs from trees. Of course after that it could be 90* in October, Colorado is crazy!
Canadian geese have been here in east central Wisconsin for over a week, seems a little early?

wbbrn1952

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2013
Pensacola, FL, USA
Hi all
So for those of you who want to continue to have summer - upper 80's today Humidity 100% - Sun is out right now - but Florida Liquid Sunshine is in the forecast -- come on down to Pensacola; because I'm moving in with Meg (sorry Meg forgot to tell you :wub:) Because I have had all the summer I can stand and we haven't even reach the "dog days" yet.

Megan Kogijiki Ratchford

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2013
Arvada, CO
Hi all
So for those of you who want to continue to have summer - upper 80's today Humidity 100% - Sun is out right now - but Florida Liquid Sunshine is in the forecast -- come on down to Pensacola; because I'm moving in with Meg (sorry Meg forgot to tell you :wub:) Because I have had all the summer I can stand and we haven't even reach the "dog days" yet.
As long as you can stand five cats you'd be welcome! Though it is 72* for a high today it will be 90+ by Thursday....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread