Status
Not open for further replies.

LynnNC

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
NC
My current co-op leader is amusing us (maybe just me??? IDK...) with his knowledge of gems and his hobby of cutting stones. I will not buy everything he is posting about no matter what good quality or how "cheap" the stones are. :facepalm:

<<<<<rock fiend
I've gotten into crystal healing...want to hook me up with your friend? Lol

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
postcard-thankyouveterans.jpg

Augmented Dog

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2014
Philadelphia, PA USA
To all of my family and friends who have served this nation in the armed forces, I tender my deepest respect. I will never know your ordeal.
To all of my family, friends and comrades who served as civilian activists working to change the world (without any recognition) so that all people could feel relevant, we also deserve respect.
To the rest of the world observing Armistice Day, as well as those already mentioned,
May you All understand and recognize the honor you've earned. May the honor we all hold you in be some small comfort for your service and sacrifice.
Words are inadequate.
Peace to All!

empteeteacup

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2015
Tampa, FL
I went to the vape shop to pick up a coil (because I'm impatient and wanted it now rather than in 3-10 days), and one of the employees lost his crap over my Reo. He had never seen a squonker irl, and walked around the shop showing it to everyone o_O

Apparently, Reos are only popular here on the forum. Weird. One of the other employees did offer to buy it off me, so there's that...

ScandaLeX

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
PhiLLy
I went to the vape shop to pick up a coil (because I'm impatient and wanted it now rather than in 3-10 days), and one of the employees lost his crap over my Reo. He had never seen a squonker irl, and walked around the shop showing it to everyone o_O

Apparently, Reos are only popular here on the forum. Weird. One of the other employees did offer to buy it off me, so there's that...
I've come across the same where REOs are only known about on the forums. To see one in the real world, people go gaga over it for all of a nano sec-----then grab their 10,000W box mod as though the REO were a mere toy to them.

Note 5!!!

empteeteacup

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2015
Tampa, FL
I've come across the same where REOs are only known about on the forums. To see one in the real world, people go gaga over it for all of a nano sec-----then grab their 10,000W box mod as though the REO were a mere toy to them.

Note 5!!!

Lol. He did too. After he got done showing it to everyone he picked up his giant box mod and blew a huge cloud. Nothing wrong with that though. I like to blow decent sized clouds with my iStick and Triton tank too :D

ScandaLeX

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
PhiLLy
LOL!!! I can blow some ridiculous clouds--just none I consider contest worthy! Haha!!!
The right setup, coils (whether store bought or made in the comfort of one's basement) & j00ze make a huge difference but that's not what they talk about in these vape shops.

No, they want you to believe a device you have not a clue about it, with the lowest ohm coil, is what you need to get the job done. None of them bother to tell you that their first *mod* was an eGo Twist.....which to this day, still gets the job done!

#DropsMic

Sent from my i6S+

Augmented Dog

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2014
Philadelphia, PA USA
LOL!!! I can blow some ridiculous clouds--just none I consider contest worthy! Haha!!!
The right setup, coils (whether store bought or made in the comfort of one's basement) & j00ze make a huge difference but that's not what they talk about in these vape shops.

No, they want you to believe a device you have not a clue about it, with the lowest ohm coil, is what you need to get the job done. None of them bother to tell you that their first *mod* was an eGo Twist.....which to this day, still gets the job done!

#DropsMic

Sent from my i6S+
Absolutely on the mark!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread