Status
Not open for further replies.

57chilicat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2011
McKinney, TX
Sooooo here it is the week of spring break and I have the week off with no classroom full of students! The quiet is krazy awesome but the weather is not! I has rained for three days now and it is raining right now! I know I am no longer a spring chick but I really wanted to feel the sun on my face! So far all I have done is played a ton of Xbox!
Thank goodness for good juice to vape or I would be having a not so nice week!

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
I'm with ya cat. Third day of rain and I work outside. Not too happy.

Good thing I got the new Tom Clancy game to hold me over.

Hey Kent did you get division

No division for me - still enjoy COD3 - Black Ops

glowplug

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2013
Lakewood, CO USA
This is a quiet place. I guess forum fun has worn off for lots of folks. I know I am never around anymore...this professional driving thing can really interfere with cyber play. Ah well, I am adulting and that's what it is all about. Somedays I don't want to adult anymore.
Bello to all and wishes for happy, healthy vaping for years to come! (I recently saw my first Minion movie so Bello it must be).

Megan Kogijiki Ratchford

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2013
Arvada, CO
This is a quiet place. I guess forum fun has worn off for lots of folks. I know I am never around anymore...this professional driving thing can really interfere with cyber play. Ah well, I am adulting and that's what it is all about. Somedays I don't want to adult anymore.
Bello to all and wishes for happy, healthy vaping for years to come! (I recently saw my first Minion movie so Bello it must be).
Bello to you dear Glow! :wub:

ScandaLeX

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
PhiLLy
Hey G!!!

Nope...forum fun hasn't worn off for me but that may be to me popping into so many different threads; not strictly NT anymore--although I did disappear for a few months to deal with my g*d & her issues. Had to have her placed in a residentual treatment facility & I got a call around 9pm last night that she went AWOL.

Hope everyone here has been doing ok. It's raining here which is fine cause I don't wanna go out anyway. ;)
I know I need to eat something but when my nerves are shot I loose my appetite for food but that never stops the coffee from flowing.

Anyway....wishing you all a great day!!!

!!! G*NOTE FIVE !!!

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com

Hey Glow! Nice to see you! Yes, the forum has slowed down a little bit... lots of new faces, many old ones still lurking!

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
Hey G!!!

Nope...forum fun hasn't worn off for me but that may be to me popping into so many different threads; not strictly NT anymore--although I did disappear for a few months to deal with my g*d & her issues. Had to have her placed in a residentual treatment facility & I got a call around 9pm last night that she went AWOL.

Hope everyone here has been doing ok. It's raining here which is fine cause I don't wanna go out anyway. ;)
I know I need to eat something but when my nerves are shot I loose my appetite for food but that never stops the coffee from flowing.

Anyway....wishing you all a great day!!!

!!! G*NOTE FIVE !!!

Heya Lex - good to see you girl!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread