Vision 1300mah spinner??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emily2155

Mar 1, 2013
Usa
I thought I posted a thread earlier about this but I can't find it?!? So forgive me if this is a duplicate. I am new to vaping and I am currently have an Ego-c upgrade. I am contemplating getting a 1300mah Vision spinner. I really need a backup and these look really nice. Any opinions? I would like a purple setup and thought I found an awesome deal on one but the ended up being OOS. I haven't purchased anything online from anyone but Blu and JC so I need some reputable suggestions on where to buy. Preferably that take PayPal. Thanks!!!:)

Last edited:

wolcen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 9, 2011
Boston, MA
www.wolcen.com
I thought I posted a thread earlier about this but I can't find it?!? So forgive me if this is a duplicate. I am new to vaping and I am currently have an Ego-c upgrade. I am contemplating getting a 1300mah Vision spinner. I really need a backup and these look really nice. Any opinions? I would like a purple setup and thought I found an awesome deal on one but the ended up being OOS. I haven't purchased anything online from anyone but Blu and JC so I need some reputable suggestions on where to buy. Preferably that take PayPal. Thanks!!!:)

Hi! Welcome to ECF :)

I bought my GF one of these and she absolutely loves it! She uses it with a dual-coil carto and it works great. The adjustment range isn't quite what is stated on the spin dial IMO, but there is a good amount of variability nonetheless. The battery lasts a decent amount of time - for many people all day (and for my GF, an occasional vaper, many days).

GotVapes.com has them in right now - in purple. I know because my GF dropped hers and damaged it and I was looking for a replacement (she loves the purple). The finish on them is sweet - it's a smooth satin that holds up pretty well.

ETA: The spinner numbers are definitely easier to read.

wolcen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 9, 2011
Boston, MA
www.wolcen.com
Thank you soooo much for the info, I can't wait to try out this combo!! All of these decisions, my brain is on overload! I'm LOVING this new life of vaping! I now have 11 (yes, 11) new converts in my family :) I'm sooo excited!!!

Fortunately there are a lot of options - right now. Let's pray the FDA doesn't take them all away :(

Best of luck! I think you'll love the spinner. Another good option for a "hardcore beginner" is either a KGO or "eGo Mod" (if that's not the exact name, it escapes me at the moment, sorry) that has the option to run at either a regulated 3.3v (I think) or the actual battery voltage. You'll need a charger too though.

If you are REALLY looking to get into it, a Vamo or ZMax is a great investment (unless you want to look even pricier at say a Reo, a Buzz, or a Provari). Just make sure to buy it at a place with a decent return policy - the QA on these things (specifically the Vamo/ZMax, not the Buzz/Reo) isn't the best, but if you get a good one, you're set. My ZMax has been going strong for months and I love it!

wolcen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 9, 2011
Boston, MA
www.wolcen.com
I don't want to hijack the thread, but are the spinners at Vapor Choice a newer version? I noticed the dial is the same color as the body and they start at 3.2 volts, thanks.

I think they all start at 3.2, no? That site (if I found it correctly) only has the 1100mah version.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread