1. Win Vaping gear! The ECF 15 Millionth Post contest

We are fast approaching the 15 millionth ECF post and we have a contest to celebrate this huge landmark and amazing prizes to give out to our members! Head over to the official contest thread to see the rules and check out the prizes generously pledged by our registered suppliers on the prize announcement thread.

Vision Spinner 13000 mah batter life

Discussion in 'eGo Type Models' started by junkman, Oct 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. junkman

junkman Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

OK, so I have had this a couple days. Last night I charged this before I went to bed. Woke up this morning and started vaping about 7am. Now it is 1:30pm and the battery is dead.

So 6 1/2 hours is all a 1300mah battery lasts? I wasn't vaping crazy voltages - between 3.8 and 4.3 all the time. Wasn't really vaping constantly.

I am surprised as I figured this would last me at least till I got home from work at 5pm or so.

Anyone have experience with this model? What kind of battery life are you getting?

Maybe I got a crappy example?

Thanks

:(

2. Paulette

Paulette Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Hey junkman -- sorry to hear that. I measure how much I get by the juice I use because we all vape different amounts during a time span. I found that I give about 2.5ml to 3ml vaping at about 3.7 or 3.8 volts. I've also heard that it takes a couple times of charging for the battery to "level out" so you may find as time goes by that you get more out of it.

3. Switched

Switched ECF Guru ECF Veteran

In many instances the rated mAh is an outright lie. 6.5 hrs seems right for a 1000mAh (which I suspect it is) at that voltage.

4. haiqu

haiqu Super Member ECF Veteran

A lot of people use a "rule of thumb" that says 1 hr for each 100mAh but I've never found this to be true, mine usually last half that long. So 6 1/2 hrs is pretty good really. I have 1100mAh batteries and I'm happy if they last 5 hrs.

5. junkman

junkman Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

It is what it is. My 800mah 13650s seemd like they last about 6 hours. But I run them in a mech mod, not a vv, and running carts instead of a RBA so guess I just have to be happy with what I got!

:)

6. t8kiteasy

t8kiteasy Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

As you increase the voltage on this device the usage diminishes.So at it's lowest which is 3.2 i beleive,it should go about 8-10 hours give or take(my 1100mah ego c's last me an entire day of vaping,thats 2 batts too).At 3.8 - 4.3 which you said you were vaping,it is going to decrease the length of the charge.But i dought it would decrease it 1 1/2 to 3 1/2 hours time though???I was getting ready to get me a couple of these to back up my ego c's with i am glad you posted this.now i am not so sure i want them any longer.

7. Sickkboy

Sickkboy Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

My 1100mah ego t can last me about 1-1 and 1/2 day and I can tell you that I vape about 5-6ml out of that. But I don't know if it depend on the voltage that i couldn't change it or else.

8. ninjuh

ninjuh Super Member ECF Veteran

My 900 twists easily last from 6am-6pm.. 12 hours, pretty extensive use too. Average 4.0 volts..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.